Seasoncard for sale

Anyone who thinks that VAR the FA and UEFA have some conspiracy against us needs to put a new tin foil hat on, or shine the one they are wearing.
Anyone that wants to give up their season cards like a big fcuking baby then see ya later why make such a drama about it?
No amount of moaning on here is going to change anything.

Swings and roundabouts with it.
Big deal! get over it.
Sorry pal, it's a fucking piss take. 2 games in we are being screwed over. The old big 4 are having decisions going in their favour and dodgy calls are not being looked at!

Anyone who thinks that VAR the FA and UEFA have some conspiracy against us needs to put a new tin foil hat on, or shine the one they are wearing.
Anyone that wants to give up their season cards like a big fcuking baby then see ya later why make such a drama about it?

Big deal! get over it.
Swings around in roundabouts

Big deal! get over it.
Why would people not give up their season tickets? Biggest part of the game is celebrating your side scoring a goal yet that's gone from the game. So why bother?

Numerous VAR decisions gone against us over the last few years (No it's not swinging around in roundabouts) I'd call it one way traffic or in better terms "being fucked over".
Why should people spend they're hard earned money on that shite.

Its up to the season ticket holder what they want to do.

Big deal! get over it.
Swings and roundabouts and the moons made of green cheese.

Sorry pal, it's a fucking piss take. 2 games in we are being screwed over. The old big 4 are having decisions going in their favour and dodgy calls are not being looked at!
I agree we are being screwed over, but would I give my seasoncard up, would I eck, I just hope every corner goal is being slow motioned, because if VAR is not brought into play how will we know if an offence has been made. Eg if VAR had not been used today, we all would have thought it was a goal, I will be watching all corner goals from scummy and dippers because if no one on the pitch, or in the stands saw today's handball without VAR, how will we be sure the next scummy or dipper corner goal was ok, if they quietly forget to use VAR

Big deal! get over it.

Swings and roundabouts my arse.

What when the whole stadium is silent I doubt it. This will start to erode the experience. Imagine the Aguero moment with no atmosphere that is where we are going..
They will put in canned cheering instead as they do with canned laughter on American tv shows.

It's not about the result!! This is fundemantel in the reason we go to football at the ground

VAR is like having your first girlfriend in your bedroom and your doing very well.....Then the sound of your mums footsteps on the stairs bringing you a brew

Excitement gone. And then having to watch the fucker back on a big Tele adds insult to injury

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.