Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very ashamed we picked up only a point away from one of the best teams on the planet. We should have won 8-0
Only had the bollocks/ability to get in our half twice. Burton gave it a better go last season. You don’t win trophies by being cowards

Only had the bollocks/ability to get in our half twice. Burton gave it a better go last season. You don’t win trophies by being cowards
Oh come on mate relax. You didn't lose. Do you remember the days when you used to lose you could take it on the chin? You drew and were the better side. You have the best team in your lifetime and still get upset.

We got in your half twice? Well we did well to take our chances then.

Enjoy the football!

Oh come on mate relax. You didn't lose. Do you remember the days when you used to lose you could take it on the chin? You drew and were the better side. You have the best team in your lifetime and still get upset.

We got in your half twice? Well we did well to take our chances then.

Enjoy the football!
When you played I thought you were dangerous, and if you’d gone at us a bit more who knows. But time wasting from the off and a lack of ambition... you came for a point. I know you were missing Son and Alli, and I really rate Son but there was no ambition in your game. I know that sounds a twattish thing to say cos you got a point but taking in the whole game you were absolutely dominated and your better than that if you want to be.

When you played I thought you were dangerous, and if you’d gone at us a bit more who knows. But time wasting from the off and a lack of ambition... you came for a point. I know you were missing Son and Alli, and I really rate Son but there was no ambition in your game. I know that sounds a twattish thing to say cos you got a point but taking in the whole game you were absolutely dominated and your better than that if you want to be.
Even when we played it tight mate Gundogan and Bernardo Silva missed a couple of good chances. If we opened up more you would have had a field day.

It worked for us at the end of the day. I think Ederson should have done better for our goal and to concede from a small fella like Moura isn't too good.

I hate VAR by the way and it saved us a point. Never have liked it and never will.

Even when we played it tight mate Gundogan and Bernardo Silva missed a couple of good chances. If we opened up more you would have had a field day.

It worked for us at the end of the day. I think Ederson should have done better for our goal and to concede from a small fella like Moura isn't too good.

I hate VAR by the way and it saved us a point. Never have liked it and never will.

Why’s that? It’s been your best players the past few times you’ve been to the Etihad

If this upsets you in football mate I would Jack it in altogether. I've heard worse banter than that!!!

Why are you on being a knob after yet another shite decision. Id leave it till next week, you seem to be gloating this morning" typical spuds fan showing your true colours alright

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.