Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

Bernardo Silva is a wonderful player, but that finish was awful and it would have basically won us the game if he’d scored. And if we’re creating chances but still need a goal then Foden should be on instead of David Silva.
The ball came to him at speed & too close to his body for him to open up & control it. The best he could do was a low speed stab at the ball, but Loris was perfectly placed.

Last game I will watch.

No point in investing your time or health when it has come to this.

Agreed, I'm still having heart palpitations now, VAR is definetly corrupt and bad for your health

Let's wait and see what happens when Pogba gets tugged in the box on Monday night and the ref doesn't give it. Will VAR be used to overturn the decision? You bet your bottom dollar it will!

Chances are the ref does give it

It was handball. But fucking lucky spurs. Hate the ****s. Lucky as fuck.
commentator arlo white said if you go by the rule it has to be disallowed, but was it handball or ball to hand? no intent whatsoever.
doesn't that come into it any more?
his partner, Lee Dixon thought it was horseshit very diplomatically by his comment "it's not my job to be speechless"

Exactly, yet the twat in the booth spotted it in double quick time. I think I might be done with football if this is the future.
iirc my announcer said every goal is looked at so nothing gets missed.

If that Manchester serial killer is reading this, please do away with that Michael fucking Oliver, what a corrupt **** he is, that was a stonewall pen on Rodri.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.