Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

But how far back in the passage of play do you go to check?
It's all too random
it is. which answers your first question. It depends on what teams goals you are checking!
ball to hand, arm in natural position, not clear and obvious, no intent, no appeals on the field, no matter.

Missed the game as was at work. Not going to watch highlights as it'll wind me up.

But ignoring that shite decision how have we had 30 shots and not won this game? Lloris worldy? Forwards off day?

Going into the game yesterday my expectation was that they'd come and try and bully us, which they did, and that if we could be solid at the back we'd win at a canter. Both of their goals were pathetic from a defensive point of view and we spurned numerous clear cut chances to add to our lead, so VAR aside, we need to work on our defensive solidity because we should've kept a clean sheet yesterday.

It is alwaus more frustrating not to win when you batter the opposition. Really do not know how we only took a point. They were thrashed. The Gundogan chance was the one...pull back from De Bruyne and put us 3-1 up. Then it is game over.

But two really poor goals to concede. A lack of focus and mental strength there. We went one up and switched off. Having done that in the CL against them and paid the price it is piss poor to do it again. They were there for the taking and it frustrating not to be top of the table on 6pts and 3 ahead of a rival already, with Liverpool playing Arsenal next week.

Going into the game yesterday my expectation was that they'd come and try and bully us, which they did, and that if we could be solid at the back we'd win at a canter. Both of their goals were pathetic from a defensive point of view and we spurned numerous clear cut chances to add to our lead, so VAR aside, we need to work on our defensive solidity because we should've kept a clean sheet yesterday.
Ain’t that the truth bro.

City and the supporters were let down badly by the VAR system, the referee and the assistants yesterday. Two of the people sat near to me in the East stand walked out early saying that the game (football in general) would be killed off as a spectator sport by VAR and they would not come back again. Time will tell if they return or if they were just upset at the result which was, in the main, decided by officials some hundreds of miles away. However, I too, feel that many of the the exiting aspects of the game have gone with the advent of VAR. I fully understand those that say they may as well watch future City games on TV . For my own part having to set off at 2pm yesterday and get home at 9.30pm to watch the match spoiled by officials and systems leave a bitter taste and may in the end have an impact on my near 100% attendance record at all home (and many away) matches in the future. I should also say that if City had converted just one of the many chances created this result could and should have been avoided. PEP too, should take some blame for not substituting players who were well off the mark much sooner. City onward and upward!!!

So
We are going to get fucked again when this weekend is analysed.

The interpretation will change and it'll hurt us.

Because it should have been a penalty on rodders AND the handball rule is being interpreted wrongly.

Laporte did not create the goal which is the rule. If the rule said assisted or interfered then yes but it says created
No meaning of the word created can represent what he inadvertently did.

Its a typical uefa mess and once again it gives the opportunity to fuck us.

Oliver is a disgrace, Var is a disgrace but saying that we had 30 shots to there 3 the game should have long been won before the Var decision and letting Moura just walk on and score well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.