Ederson - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a quality keeper and a great shot stopper. See double save v West Ham for more details. At fault for the first but we drew the game by not taking our chances. It was so easy we almost didn't try to score at times. Chances came so easily. Gundogan with a sitter to make it 3-1, Bernardo had an easy opportunity to sidefoot into the bottom corner... that is why we didn't win. Should have been 4 or 5 we scored yesterday.

Noticed on MOTD the Bournemouth keeper Ramsdales movement was excellent , constantly repositioning himself,play Bournemouth next he might be a problem

Far more positives to his game than negatives,and no,i wouldn't swap him either.

If only we could sew his feet to the end of his arms......

I'm a big fan.

The guy is cooler than crushed ice on the field.

The way he plays is essential to our team. However, I'd like to see a few more match "winning" saves from him.

Yesterday's faux pas for the first goal was really poor: I don't know what he was doing. Best I can say is that he was trying to keep a clear sight of the ball and then lost the flight as it went round LaPorte (?). Even so, I feel he should have been closer to his goal line and should then have had time to get across to Lamela's fairly tame shot.

His team mates should have bailed him out though by scoring a bagful.

I was at the other end of the ground for that goal and simply thought "that looked easy" for Spuds to score. Having seen it on TV now, there are collective errors, but I think Eddie will be disappointed with himself more than most

His positioning for that goal is absolutely awful. I don't understand what he's actually doing or why he's stood there.
I think it was something as simple as him losing his bearings positionally. It’s normally a big positive of his game so just have to put it down to an error of judgement and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.