Seasoncard for sale

Pep talked about deja vue; deja fucking VARce more like.

I hate VAR with a passion. I never wanted it in the first place but it's actually worse than I ever imagined. Today was the first time I've experienced it screw us over when at the match (for different reasons I didn't go to Spurs at home in UCL or WHU last week, despite having a ticket for both games) and it is an even worse experience in the stadium than watching on TV. Today didn't compete with the horror of the UCL last minute winner being chalked off but even the first two goals had some of the shine taken off by wondering if VAR might rear its ugly head.

The wait though for the Jesus goal to be disallowed was utterly ridiculous. I was concerned at first that the twats might find a way to disallow it but I thought we'd got past that point and then Michael Oliver starts waving his arms.

The penalty we should have had not being given just added insult to injury.

Technically the three goals we have had disallowed by VAR were correct decisions but they were all wrong: all were goals that owed absolutely sweet FA to the infringements that were penalised.

The offside law has needed to be looked at for a while in my eyes. The new handball law is a spectacular own goal by the authorities. I think I was on record on this forum before today saying it was ridiculous that Wolves' goal last week was ruled out so this is not just about City getting mugged today. Unfortunately, football continues to be run by the incompetent.

Anyone who thinks that VAR the FA and UEFA have some conspiracy against us needs to put a new tin foil hat on, or shine the one they are wearing.
Anyone that wants to give up their season cards like a big fcuking baby then see ya later why make such a drama about it?
No amount of moaning on here is going to change anything.

Swings and roundabouts with it.
Big deal! get over it.

Well said.

I cannot believe some of the hysterical posts on here about not supporting City anymore and giving up season tickets. We are all sickened by what happened today. But what to do...I know...I will punish the team that l love by withdrawing my support from them and not going ever again. This is a City team who happen to be playing the best football in Europe right now and are a joy to watch. If people think everyone is against us and are corrupt then that makes me want to support my team even more...not run away and give in.

That’s what all fans should do don’t cheer when a goal is scored. Sky/BT will push to ban VAR ASAP if that happens.

Neither the fans nor the players should celebrate a goal until the ref confirms VAR has not disallowed it.
Silence in the ground for about 90 seconds then we cheer and celebrate.
The main thing about football is celebrating a goal when the ball crosses the line, now we can’t do that.
Football is as good as dead.

Thought I was the only one who felt so strongly about this. I think VAR has wrecked the game - the people in the stadium haven’t a clue what’s going on. I think I’ve had enough of attending games after nearly 30 years - the fan experience has been destroyed and the authorities are more interested in zealously applying rules and demonstrating their ‘power’ than stopping to wonder about the entertainment value. Why is football being played- maybe the FA and other bodies should ask themselves that question because they have clearly lost sight of the entertainment element. The paying public at the ground are being treated like shit... by so called officials say in a caravan miles away. Think I’ll cancel my DD and take a serious break from football

Well said.

I cannot believe some of the hysterical posts on here about not supporting City anymore and giving up season tickets. We are all sickened by what happened today. But what to do...I know...I will punish the team that l love by withdrawing my support from them and not going ever again. This is a City team who happen to be playing the best football in Europe right now and are a joy to watch. If people think everyone is against us and are corrupt then that makes me want to support my team even more...not run away and give in.
What do you do then? Just accept the new game as it is? Continue handing over hard earned cash (lots of it too) to be told when you can and can't celebrate on a big tv screen in the ground? It's going to be better being at home, so you know what's going on.

Only way to protest is stop buying the product. Yes it punishes the club, but it'll dawn on the authorities when they see attendances dropping.

What do you do then? Just accept the new game as it is? Continue handing over hard earned cash (lots of it too) to be told when you can and can't celebrate on a big tv screen in the ground? It's going to be better being at home, so you know what's going on.

Only way to protest is stop buying the product. Yes it punishes the club, but it'll dawn on the authorities when they see attendances dropping.

No, that isn't the only way to protest. VAR is being used as another attack on City. Do you think that the rest of the football world will do anything other than piss their sides when they see City's attendances falling ?

No, that isn't the only way to protest. VAR is being used as another attack on City. Do you think that the rest of the football world will do anything other than piss their sides when they see City's attendances falling ?
Well I'm done. If it's still there next season, I'm out. It was good while it lasted. Biggest disappointment for me is that Bury might not be around to pick up my support. All the bullshit around the game narks me anyway but no way I can be arsed with this shit.

I can't see the point of going. You can't celebrate goals anymore...that's kind of the whole joy of the game. It's diabolical what they've done and how they see what they want to see. I've not seen anything as openly corrupt in any sport. They can keep it, I'm not interested, the joy has been removed. I'm so disgusted.

Anyone who thinks that VAR the FA and UEFA have some conspiracy against us needs to put a new tin foil hat on, or shine the one they are wearing.
Anyone that wants to give up their season cards like a big fcuking baby then see ya later why make such a drama about it?
No amount of moaning on here is going to change anything.

Swings and roundabouts with it.
Big deal! get over it.

No, I can't accept that, I think you are so wrong, so hugely wrong. I assume you were there and experienced that charade? I'm baffled how you can say what you say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.