Will VAR lead to increased football violence?

What a load of rubbish, you wait and see, there will be violence (not by me) and fans will be killed because of VAR, opposition fans goading fans and its ramifications.

We can't stand back and allow this blatant cheating and selective use of VAR to ruin our game

FFS, what I'm saying is...if you can't control your temper then get help or don't go, but don't ruin OUR game because you have to cave someones head in because of banter...

I get what your saying, but it’s a bit over dramatic. We are only two games into the season and I’m sure we will still win the league

FFS, what I'm saying is...if you can't control your temper then get help or don't go, but don't ruin OUR game because you have to cave someones head in because of banter...

How is an opposition fan getting punched or thrown in a canal for mocking/ goading opposition fans ruining OUR game more than the selective cheating by VAR?
My point is if you mess about with people's emotions and make people angry there will be negative implications.
We have too many people accepting what is happening hear right in front of our eyes and I expect we will see a surge in football violence

Watch that halo doesn't strangle you?? Spurs are and always have been cvunts of the highest order. long memories with them bastards

I'm unconcerned with my halo, more concerned with sitting next to a bloke that needs safeguarding...

Its banter, it goes hand in hand with football, it's meant to wind you up, I'd do the same thing to if we ever get a VAR decision go our way and so will you. However I wouldn't expect to get my head smashed in because of it and neither would you I suspect?

The result says they didn’t. We can’t change that. I think the Rodri lack of penalty was the worse VAR decision. I need to look at the Jesus Goal again when I get home but from what I saw on MOTD although harsh, I can see how it would be disallowed. My point is though, as fans we need to give it time, changes need to be made to the current format to make it work fairly. But just as important, we need to be more clinical and defend better. Talk of violence is just poor. As a fan base we are better than that.
Saw it quite a few times on the big screen in City Sq yesterday It's an absolute joke of a decision. Would like to know your opinion on whether or not City legitimately won the game after you've seen MotD. From what I've seen City were cheated, no other way of looking at it. Also good shout on the Rodri non penalty decision. Will watch it later but I don't remember seeing any VAR review being on place on the big screen
I sort of agree with regarding the violence but if I'd have some crowing cockerney 2hat immediately after the match I would have found it difficult to not get arsey with them

How is an opposition fan getting punched or thrown in a canal for mocking/ goading opposition fans ruining OUR game more than the selective cheating by VAR?
My point is if you mess about with people's emotions and make people angry there will be negative implications.
We have too many people accepting what is happening hear right in front of our eyes and I expect we will see a surge in football violence

I'm not disagreeing with your post about an upsurge in violence. It shouldn't happen, but someone will get it.

My point is this, if you can't go to a match without wanting to kill someone, then stay away, because you'll have more to worry about than a VAR decision come the morning and sadly so will someones elses family.

So far I've had sunday sermon and halo aimed at me because I'm not into violence at games....Jesus wept!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.