Will VAR lead to increased football violence?

Saw it quite a few times on the big screen in City Sq yesterday It's an absolute joke of a decision. Would like to know your opinion on whether or not City legitimately won the game after you've seen MotD. From what I've seen City were cheated, no other way of looking at it. Also good shout on the Rodri non penalty decision. Will watch it later but I don't remember seeing any VAR review being on place on the big screen
I sort of agree with regarding the violence but if I'd have some crowing cockerney 2hat immediately after the match I would have found it difficult to not get arsey with them
Did the ball hit Laportes arm? If it did, then by the new handball rule, whether it brushed him, whether it was accidental, it was handball and the goal should be disallowed. Shite rule but within the laws of the game.

Why is this handball rule only against the attacker in the Premier league. If that had touched the defenders arm it’s not a penalty.
If it’s the rule then fine, but it should be for attached or defender like in Europe. You can’t say his arm is in a natural position for the defender then not for the attacker.
The BIGGER question is the Rodri penalty all day. Now that is corrupt. The FA should be coming out and apologising because that was CLEAR AND OBVIOUS penalty.
I think it’s the players who should make a stand. When they next score they should all just sit down and look at the screens. Don’t celebrate at all. When it’s given just give each other a round of applauds. Show the FA what they are doing to the game. Fans shouldn’t celebrate either. People at home on TV know what’s going on straight away whilst those in the stadium are just left wondering. Going to make it a sterile atmosphere due to incompetence of officials watching a screen.
The Mail are saying offside has a 13cm error rate now. Well know that from WH anyway.

Did the ball hit Laportes arm? If it did, then by the new handball rule, whether it brushed him, whether it was accidental, it was handball and the goal should be disallowed. Shite rule but within the laws of the game.
Yes ....and the ball hit the hand of a player in a wall last week in a game (forgotten which)
No pen given after VAR review !

How is an opposition fan getting punched or thrown in a canal for mocking/ goading opposition fans ruining OUR game more than the selective cheating by VAR?
My point is if you mess about with people's emotions and make people angry there will be negative implications.
We have too many people accepting what is happening hear right in front of our eyes and I expect we will see a surge in football violence
If messing with people’s emotion and making people angry is a trigger for violence then pity help our politicians.

Sorry mate but I'm not going to agree with you. After Neil Swarbrick said that it was only going to be used for clear and obvious errors then in this case it is immaterial whether it hits his arm. Going to watch it again and I admit I could be wrong but right now I'm so pissed off.

FFS, what I'm saying is...if you can't control your temper then get help or don't go, but don't ruin OUR game because you have to cave someones head in because of banter...
It's not banter, it's out and out goading and unfortunately people will react. Your ire should be directed at the real cause of everyone's anger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.