Facial recognition at City?

More bullshit from our wonderfully rich owners. Anything to help stop the genuine and original fans getting cheap tickets off mates or people on here.

For fuck’s sake. More shite to ruin the game!

I know two lots of people who share seasoncards.

I know a family of six who have two seasoncards between them and they all go to about 6 games each.

And I know three lads who are mates who share two seasoncards and they take it it turns on who misses out.

Whenever I can’t make a game I pass my ticket on to my Dad so my seat doesn’t go empty and I don’t run the risk of some idiot or an away fan taking my seat from the ticket exchange (I have only missed five home games since moving to the Etihad but even so, the option is there if I need it).

There are people who work Sundays so whenever there’s a Sunday game they pass their ticket on to a mate or family member.

Some people can’t make evening games so whenever there’s a midweek match they’ll pass their ticket on to a mate or family member.

There are people who share tickets because they can’t afford one on their own so there can be situations like my mate’s family above where multiple people share tickets.

Too many things are being brought in to annoy us all. It’s ruining everything.

What a load bollocks. The delays are with the pointless showsec searches to stop you bringing in a half opened bottle of coke, nothing to do with the turnstiles.
Was just about to say the same thing as soon as I read the article. Showsec cant search 50 a minute through one turnstile so this renders any new system as useless

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.