Seasoncard for sale

All this arguing over VAR wont bring back the 2 points City should have had but will probably benefit clubs other than City in the future.

Not a lot we can do about it now apart from suck it up and move on

Poster this on another thread, but it’s equally pertinent here.

Whilst we are all pissed off this morning at another VAR decision, or 2..., we do need to accept that everyone is learning at the moment.

We were told that referees will still be the men to make the subjective decisions and VAR will only step in when absolutely necessary. Everyone was happy with the limited usage of VAR as it allows the game to flow as much as possible.

Pretty much all the decisions that VAR has overturned have been the definitive ones ie offside and handball. It hasn’t yet got involved in the subjective decisions as to what a foul is.

It’ll go one of two ways now in my opinion. Following from the Rodri obvious penalty, VAR will either continue to ignore all subjective decisions if the referee says he has seen it, or VAR will use this as the green light to get much more involved in decisions leading to more penalties being given (probably against us in the next game for a slight push when defending a corner)

I’m not going to make any hasty decisions about stopping going until I’ve seen how this season plays out and if VAR adapts as it goes to iron out as many issues as it can in doing so.

last two games involving Spurs have seen me watch both daughters be devastated at the VAR outcome

Personally I have had enough of the farce and trying to justify to the two of them why we still go.

18 games to left
In all Cup schemes if you want and enough points not to worry about joining a Supporters Club for away tickets

You’ll be at the next home match.

I gave mine up and was gutted. Yesterday I was so glad because having that joy sucked away over something so fucking innocuous you need fucking Hubble telescope to see it left me feeling like I cannot be arsed anymore.

If I’d paid for it I’d be more fuming. What’s the point ?

last two games involving Spurs have seen me watch both daughters be devastated at the VAR outcome

Personally I have had enough of the farce and trying to justify to the two of them why we still go.

18 games to left
In all Cup schemes if you want and enough points not to worry about joining a Supporters Club for away tickets

Know how you feel mate - seriously considering this myself.

Walking away from the ground last night after watching that corrupt shitshow , I admit I was stunned and fucking angry.

Been supporting City home & away for over 30 years ,but the introduction of VAR has totally ruined the game I love (as predicted) ,and allowed to be used as a tool to manipulate the outcome of matches (as predicted).

Very close to fucking it all off.

I don’t go anymore and don’t miss it. Numerous “Blues” called me out and ridiculed me over it. One by one they’re all doing the same thing. Twitter and Facebook full of apathy now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.