******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not fast but still strange he doesn't get in.

Left arm so something different, has been bowling a fair few zippy bouncers in the T20 and is a better batsman than most of the so called ones in the current side.

Failing that Finn's been bowling well for Middlesex in the T20, obliterated Surrey the other week with pace and bounce...

Left arm so something different, has been bowling a fair few zippy bouncers in the T20 and is a better batsman than most of the so called ones in the current side.

Failing that Finn's been bowling well for Middlesex in the T20, obliterated Surrey the other week with pace and bounce...

Yes Finn, forgot about him. He would probably respond well to having Archer charging in.

Is Tymal Mills still not able to play full matches ?

Smith out of today’s game with delayed concussion. No way does he play on weds. Get through today with a draw then massive chance at Leeds.

Just seen some highlights of Archer bowling to Smith.

Answered my question of how Smith would have got on v the 1970s West Indies without a helmet. He'd be dead.

Bradman my arse.

We need another 90mph bowler in the side. We could just drop a batsman. Not as if it would change the total.

I had a look on twitter and as a previous poster said the Aussies really are whinging about it! It wasn't an illegal delivery Archer has just found out Smith's achilles heal. What do they want us to do bowl medium pace to their best player all day so he can hit 100s all the time? Hypocrites the lot of them. We need to expolit this, it's up to Smith to adjust his play to combat it not for us to feel sorry for him. They were happy for Johnson to intimidate our tail end a few years back. Let's stick it to them!

I had a look on twitter and as a previous poster said the Aussies really are whinging about it! It wasn't an illegal delivery Archer has just found out Smith's achilles heal. What do they want us to do bowl medium pace to their best player all day so he can hit 100s all the time? Hypocrites the lot of them. We need to expolit this, it's up to Smith to adjust his play to combat it not for us to feel sorry for him. They were happy for Johnson to intimidate our tail end a few years back. Let's stick it to them!

Absolutely.

Break his fucking arm. I'm guessing the Australians moaning about this never saw Lillie & Thompson bowl. Or are descended from scousers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.