******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say bat like this until lunch and then just go for it. Hopefully we'll get a 220+ lead and also create a frenetic atmosphere.

Getting the right atmosphere is crucial for when we bowl. So the Aussies have too much adrenaline, play silly shots and throw away their wickets. Without Super Smith to steady the inning's they could fold quicker than you might think.

...Or we can just keep batting and batting and then ensure the draw. 2 wins from 3 games though is going to be tricky though so I think we need to attack for the win.

next game 3 days away why not let them bowl all day or biggest part keep our's fresh, but that is toss dependant on next game thinking about it

The bat hit pad and ball simultaneously. He had to be 100% sure it hit the ball. He worked through the decision, talking through his reasoning. Not sure he did much wrong tbf.
It was the way he said 'no bat' before it went to ultra-edge, it was obvious like you say the question was was what came first. He was shocking on field at Edgbaston too.

It’s a dangling carrot that just might tempt them. On the other hand, I know what I’d say if I were the Aussie captain. They’re leading the series 1-0. What have they got to be in a hurry about? I’d say play out the afternoon and evening, lads.

There’s a balance to all this. Bouncers in cricket are part of the game so there’s no problem with that but then we need to play in the spirit of the game and wish him well.

The Aussies shouldn’t be moaning about bouncers, they’ve often deployed those tactics, as did the great Windies test side.

There’s a balance to all this. Bouncers in cricket are part of the game so there’s no problem with that but then we need to play in the spirit of the game and wish him well.

The Aussies shouldn’t be moaning about bouncers, they’ve often deployed those tactics, as did the great Windies test side.

Mitchell Johnson was trying to take our players heads off in Australia a few years ago. It worked for him as he destroyed us, so fuck them. Keep at it Archer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.