Best Burger In Manchester

Honestly? my own. You can piss about trying new stuff but i bet my bollocks Barcon has his own "go to" burger style. You can have a beer and get blind drunk and still make something that shits on anything from 99% of restaurants. Anyone who has ever bbq'd and has a bit of food culture in their blood will most likely not enjoy the prospect of eating out. Red's Brisket was like eating a cobblers boots. Solita's ribs and icelands have never been seen in the same room together either, their burgers are decent though.

Manchester smokehouse and cellar is where you want to go mate. They use good kit (a bbq mates bm-5 as main smoker) and have a solid passion for the "cue" and that includes a decent burger. If i was going to eat out for a burger i would go to these guys but like most places in town you do pay for it.

Nah i am not "that guy" saying you "must" go xyz place, the smokehouse is defo worth your consideration though boss.

Honestly? my own. You can piss about trying new stuff but i bet my bollocks Barcon has his own "go to" burger style. You can have a beer and get blind drunk and still make something that shits on anything from 99% of restaurants. Anyone who has ever bbq'd and has a bit of food culture in their blood will most likely not enjoy the prospect of eating out. Red's Brisket was like eating a cobblers boots. Solita's ribs and icelands have never been seen in the same room together either, their burgers are decent though.

Manchester smokehouse and cellar is where you want to go mate. They use good kit (a bbq mates bm-5 as main smoker) and have a solid passion for the "cue" and that includes a decent burger. If i was going to eat out for a burger i would go to these guys but like most places in town you do pay for it.

Nah i am not "that guy" saying you "must" go xyz place, the smokehouse is defo worth your consideration though boss.
You know your stuff on BBQs mate, MCR smokehouse sounds worth a trip.

Ah memories, used to go in there after a night at rowntrees sound every Saturday in mid 70s, loved their cheeseburgers.
Theres a Wimpy still open near Wembley stadium and the quarter pounder with cheese was the same as I remember and brought back memories

My best mate owns a "gourmet" food truck and his pulled pork burgers are literally ridiculous. I could eat those things every day for the rest of my life and not get sick of them. Mainly does festivals, private parties and some stuff at the universities.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.