Seasoncard for sale

Wait until it happens at an away game. 200 mile trip back home thinking how we have been robbed.

Now can you imagine if the Aguerooooooooooooooooo goal had gone to VAR and been dissed?

You obviously feel strongly enough about it to come on here. Sounds like you are trying to justify to yourself why you don't go but you obviously watch the games.
1st season without a SC after years of going so I actually don’t have to justify it.

I'll take one on the second tier, right by the halfway line. I also want the seat near to the aisle as I hate queuing behind slow twats when getting out. Happy to pay £25 per home match.

So, anyone got a season card for me?

It's all bullshit, why aren't these VAR people in the stadium instead of sat in a van miles away? Brown envelopes are being passed, spuds get handball goal allowed in chumps league, yet today we get one disallowed for the same thing, unless it's consistent it's bollocks, it's open to interpretation and always seems our goals are not allowed yet others are, on another side of the coin the chances we missed today were criminal, so we wouldn't even have to bother with VAR, spurs were shit and deserved fuck all but got a point
I didn’t want to single any one individual out but this post sums up some of the misguided ranting in this thread.

The Jesus goal and the Llorente goal were scored under different rules.

The handball rule that ruled out our goal yesterday didn’t exist last season.

That has nothing to do with VAR.

As for those on here saying they’re going to stop attending, that’s fair enough and completely your choice but you’ll be in the same bracket as United fans who gave up because of the Glazers or Rangers fans who stopped because Mo Johnston signed. Something goes against what you want so you walk away.

I wish people were as willing to protest when Monday night football was introduced or when City started to sell loyalty.

FCUM were founded to protest about the gentrification of football and also against the Glazer takeover of the club. Rangers fans can be neanderthal bigots and boycotting because of a Catholic player backs this up.

Neither of these are fair examples in comparison to a lack of enjoyment at attending matches now. Checking VAR decisions is spoiling the flow of the game and ruins the excitement too. You can’t celebrate a goal in the same way retrospectively.

I follow hundreds of Blues on social media and significant numbers are already saying they won’t renew next season. This is entirely preventable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.