Players who might improve us

Pukki has 4 goals already for Norwich
Might be worth keeping an eye on him for back up striker role

Sane -> Sancho

Otamendi -> Dias/Upamecano

David Silva -> Ceballos/Aouar/Soler/Maddison/Bruno Fernandes, cos in my opinion Foden is too young.

Foden will never be ready until he gets the chance to prove it. Signing another young CM will be a nail in the coffin to his career at City now that Gundogan has signed on long term.

Some of our fans wax lyrical about using the academy, but then talk about signing £50m players for depth.

If Sane goes, Sancho is the obvious choice.

However, if we can't secure him and Crystal Palace end up getting relegated, landing Zaha on a cut price deal would be a good move. Excellent player that's pining for a big move and CP will have no option but to sell if they drop down into the Championship.

Definitely not worth the price they were quoting this summer, but get him for around £40m plus add ons and he'd be worth it in my opinion and frees up a foreign spot in the team.

Ferro at Benfica has something about him. I know it's just the Portuguese leave and you've got to take that into account but he appears to have all the right attributes for a pep centre back.

Foden is ready. He's not sticking around to be 5th choice if we sign a replacement for Silva, he would start for a lot of good teams.
Yeah my assumption is that Bernardo/Foden will be taking Dave's place. We don't need another left footed, slow but highly technical advanced midfielder at this point, it'll just crowd out Foden.

We do need someone with genuine pace to replace Sane though if he goes and others have said, it would seem like Sancho is the obvious choice. Sane returns to Germany and Sancho returns in England.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.