Var debate 2019/20

They don’t need to be. City score and it’s lets have a look at this to see if we can find anything. If you look hard enough you see what you want to see and don’t see anything that else.
This or they start rolling back till they find an incident to use to rule the goal out,VAR has only opened it up to even more manipulation and corruption.

Oh! Hello God!

Whilst I have your attention, even thoughthere is trouble in Syria, and plastic floating in the sea, can I ask why you haven't enabled humans to invent wearible body sensors? I mean that's the best way to assist us all, right?

ECNCIhtXkAA3PL0
That’s a clear and obvious penalty.
Ignorants will disagree no matter what they see .

So is Law 12, extract:
  • holds an opponent
  • impedes an opponent with contact
Rodri and Aguero were fouled in the penatly area at the exact same time. Rodi bullet point 2 and Aguero bullet point 1 above. Where was VAR?

http://www.thefa.com/football-rules.../football-11-11/law-12---fouls-and-misconduct
We`re discussing the handball.VAR cannot over rule a referee if he has seen the offence.However as Shearer said on MOTD why didn`t the guys at VAR ask him to review it on the monitor in case he missed it (ie another player in the line of his vision).

This or they start rolling back till they find an incident to use to rule the goal out,VAR has only opened it up to even more manipulation and corruption.

Absolutely. 7/8 of the last domestic trophies won by us! The powers that be won’t like this one bit and it might be done snidely but it will be done. I would bet now that one of the other top 6 will beat us this season due to a VAR incident.

We`re discussing the handball.VAR cannot over rule a referee if he has seen the offence.However as Shearer said on MOTD why didn`t the guys at VAR ask him to review it on the monitor in case he missed it (ie another player in the line of his vision).
Dodgy as fuck,this is how it will go down during the season picking and choosing which incidents to review..

And I brought in Law 12 as part of the debate.

I can't respond to the rest of your post because I'm not sure which of the two incidents are you referring to? Did you mean the handball or the fould on Rodri or the foul on Aguero?

They are discouraged from using the monitors because it takes to much time,does it fuck,don't have them at all then,the VAR people want to be able to ref the game and do what they want

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.