City's New Kits - 2019/20

Took my little boy (who turned 2 yesterday) to the store today to get a kit. Showed him all 3 kits next to each other and he absolutely insisted without hesitation he got the third neon kit. So there you have it, target audience right there.

It does look good on him though, to be fair!

7-CF2-FF8-D-6-D4-E-44-C9-92-D6-7619-F6722620.jpg

Took my little boy (who turned 2 yesterday) to the store today to get a kit. Showed him all 3 kits next to each other and he absolutely insisted without hesitation he got the third neon kit. So there you have it, target audience right there.

It does look good on him though, to be fair!

7-CF2-FF8-D-6-D4-E-44-C9-92-D6-7619-F6722620.jpg
big blue in the making,even got Neil pointons hair :)

I personally think it is a lovely kit for the kids summer hols,i posted above(I work at the airport) and even thought I haven't seen loads of city kits knocking about of the ones I have seen ,the eddi pink away kit wins so far

So your implying young people won’t like the anniversary shirt as much as the other shirts ??? Based on???

It’s not about appealing to older people either. It’s about celebrating our History and our club. Something every fan understands.

I reckon the anniversary shirt will be just as popular as well. I work in marketing and design as well....

Of course not the anniversary kit is perfect it should be our standard home. I'm saying the design of the other kits is to appeal to younger people who hopefully will be the next generation of oldies moaning about our 2nd and 3rd kits.

The blue and pink on the palace away looks awfully close to the ‘influenced by the hacienda’ blue and pink on the city away. #heritage

Just back from Cyprus.. not sure if there is a 4th kit knocking about or if there is mass production of a fake over there. It's black and pink diagonal stripes merged like the training kit. It had Nexen and Etihad on and wasn't the one leaked a few months back as that was horizontal pink stripes..

This is as close to it as I can find https://m.shop.mancity.com/stores/m...pink/250320?categories=training,mens-training

Any news about the 125 YEARS shirt yet?

Release date/price?

I signed up my interest and gave my email address and haven’t had an email yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.