Seasoncard for sale

Wait until it happens at an away game. 200 mile trip back home thinking how we have been robbed.
300 miles round trip for me everytime I get loads of time to think and listen to DipSPORT or 5 Diplive. Switched off and drove home in silence in the end. Good job the kids and Mrs were in bed when I got back Foul mood and if only we had a cat!

I didn’t want to single any one individual out but this post sums up some of the misguided ranting in this thread.

The Jesus goal and the Llorente goal were scored under different rules.

The handball rule that ruled out our goal yesterday didn’t exist last season.

That has nothing to do with VAR.

As for those on here saying they’re going to stop attending, that’s fair enough and completely your choice but you’ll be in the same bracket as United fans who gave up because of the Glazers or Rangers fans who stopped because Mo Johnston signed. Something goes against what you want so you walk away.

I wish people were as willing to protest when Monday night football was introduced or when City started to sell loyalty.
You have no clue at all

I follow hundreds of Blues on social media and significant numbers are already saying they won’t renew next season. This is entirely preventable.

And, pray tell, can Man City prevent it? Will not renewing your season ticket prevent it? The PL certainly don't give a sh1t if you and others don't attend. VAR is here for at least this season and maybe it will alter slightly for next. Staying away only helps those that want to see us 'done'. Don't be like the raggies who walk away if they don't like something you stay and fight your corner.

Walking away is the easy way. We are City we don't and never will 'do easy'.

THREEPEAT

Your not going to be alone on this and I don’t think it’s an over reaction.

Really odd feeling leaving the game yesterday, something I have never experienced at a game. I actually thought what was the point of going to the game. :-(

My old man who has been going 30 years even said he didn’t enjoy the day. We have had some really shit times but they seem better than the farce of VAR & new hand ball rules.

I see this season being a game changer in the prem league. Maybe they are just not arsed about fans at stadiums and the plan is all about TV entertainment.

FCUM were founded to protest about the gentrification of football and also against the Glazer takeover of the club. Rangers fans can be neanderthal bigots and boycotting because of a Catholic player backs this up.

Neither of these are fair examples in comparison to a lack of enjoyment at attending matches now. Checking VAR decisions is spoiling the flow of the game and ruins the excitement too. You can’t celebrate a goal in the same way retrospectively.

I follow hundreds of Blues on social media and significant numbers are already saying they won’t renew next season. This is entirely preventable.
If that is the case then why did 55,000 turn up yesterday after the Spurs quarter final and West Ham away last week?

There was nothing wrong with the atmosphere yesterday and if the ball hadn’t come off Laporte’s arm, it would’ve been one of the stadium’s great days.

That the handball rule changed in the summer has nothing to do with VAR. Most blues were fuming last season when Boly scored against us and would have happily took VAR then. Wolves would’ve been robbed of there first home goal back in the Premier league but the decision would have been correct.

The law is the problem in yesterday’s case, not VAR.

If that is the case then why did 55,000 turn up yesterday after the Spurs quarter final and West Ham away last week?

There was nothing wrong with the atmosphere yesterday and if the ball hadn’t come off Laporte’s arm, it would’ve been one of the stadium’s great days.

That the handball rule changed in the summer has nothing to do with VAR. Most blues were fuming last season when Boly scored against us and would have happily took VAR then. Wolves would’ve been robbed of there first home goal back in the Premier league but the decision would have been correct.

The law is the problem in yesterday’s case, not VAR.
VAR was the problem.

Where was the review for the blatant penalty?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.