PunditJay on Twitter

MCFC1993

First thing that put a smile on my face after yesterday:

Following on from this last week:

Seems he's has a spot on Talksport this week as well.

And he’s a United fan ... our beautiful football is attracting all sorts and won’t be long when all these neutrals or so called superficial fans of other clubs would just become City fans ...

No idea who this guy is but he’s picked the wrong goal to give praise to. The second goal was pure textbook training ground Guardiola.

Before kev put the cross in I turned to my brother and said if we score from this it’s perfect pep football.

The long diagonal over to the the left hand side where the space was, to start with, the classic triangular interchange between sterling gundogan and zinchenko as we moved spurs around and forced them to over compensate to cover our movement then as soon as they think they’re set up and covered there’s the sudden two pass switch to the right flank, Bernardo and kdb left with ample space as spurs struggle to get back over, a simple run and pass, a perfect ball in and Sergio watched it all unfold and knew exactly what was going to happen for an easy tap in.

The simplicity of the goal was genius.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.