Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
seven trophies in two years ? Nah , think i will give it another go , when was your last trophy ?
Mate you can make fun of our trophy cabinet all day long it doesn't bother me. I would support Spurs for another 40 years medals or not.

Just remember your noisy neighbours used to take the piss out of your trophy cabinet. It's amazing how quickly you can be like them eh? ;)

Fair comment. I was fuming coming out of the ground but walked back towards town with a group of Spurs fans who were sound. They didn't rub it in. They were in disbelief they had got anything out of the match. The problem with the way VAR is being managed is the inconsistency and the total disrespect shown to proper match-going fans who pay their money and are kept in the dark about decisions. Most proper fans can see that VAR has been set up for TV audiences and long-term we will all suffer from this at some point.

It's a load of old shite when you're cheering and at the back of your mind you are unsure if it's gonna be chalked off. VAR has screwed us a few times too. I much prefer human error, but with so many Sky replays showing what the refs have missed and pressure the managers are under, this isn't going away

It's a load of old shite when you're cheering and at the back of your mind you are unsure if it's gonna be chalked off. VAR has screwed us a few times too. I much prefer human error, but with so many Sky replays showing what the refs have missed and pressure the managers are under, this isn't going away

When has VAR screwed you , genuine question ? Screwed as in costing you a win or a champions league place ?

Mate you can make fun of our trophy cabinet all day long it doesn't bother me. I would support Spurs for another 40 years medals or not.

Just remember your noisy neighbours used to take the piss out of your trophy cabinet. It's amazing how quickly you can be like them eh? ;)

Just like you will , if you ever win something ...........eh? Aaahhhh , 40 years and i am still here , done that got the T-shirt , wrong forum if you to come across as the down trodden heroic superfan.

It’s not the fault of Spurs yesterday’s farce happened.

I know people are angry but direct it at the corruption with the governing bodies and officials.

Last edited:
City do not like Spurs

Sorry mate but you don't get to speak for me. You can decide to like or dislike whatever club's fans you want, but I'll make my own mind up, thanks.

As it happens, although I've no particular love for Spurs, I've found the Spurs fans I've got to know to be sound, and would pretty much prefer them to the rest of the other 'top 6' just above Chelsea due to the lack of a noticeable racist element. And yes, I was around in '81, in my late teens, and got over it quickly. As for the violence in the 70's to early 90's, fuck me, which club wasn't at it?

Sorry mate but you don't get to speak for me. You can decide to like or dislike whatever club's fans you want, but I'll make my own mind up, thanks.

As it happens, although I've no particular love for Spurs, I've found the Spurs fans I've got to know to be sound, and would pretty much prefer them to the rest of the other 'top 6' just above Chelsea due to the lack of a noticeable racist element. And yes, I was around in '81, in my late teens, and got over it quickly. As for the violence in the 70's to early 90's, fuck me, which club wasn't at it?

Lol

Just for you “quite a few blues fucking hate spurs”

Of course some don’t

Happy now boss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.