Var debate 2019/20

It is worth pointing out that this rule has been brought in globally by the International Football Association Board (Ifab), and is merely being executed by the Premier League.
Which means its optional to use as long as FIFA are aware that your Federation will be implementing this rule.ITS NOT CAST IN STONE WORLDWIDE !!
I read the prem have gone their own way with some of the rules

This is what we need to see,i can assure you it won't hapen,the dippers have scored 6 goals and not one of them has been under the microscope,the team with 15ish offside goals last season hmm
I know it's also funny how TV seem to show and highlight what and which angle replays are shown at certain games.

I`ve told this thread to look at the clear photo on the back of todays Sunday Mirror.YOU INCLUDED.

Yeah I saw your post. I don't buy the Mirror and the shops are shut, why not take a photo? IS THST TOO HARD FOR YOU TO DO? And, please note I've looked on the website.

What did you think? was the var view on the screen clear and obvious?
We were too busy wondering what was going on that I didnt see the replay on the stadium screen. If you had asked me I didnt think it was shown in the stadium. I thought the delay was because he had blown for the tug, stopping play, and they were going to award a penalty.

I just have...you re just choosing to disagree with it....

So again, the ball hits the player on the arm...you can see the change in direct of the ball at 52-53 seconds on the video that someone else posted....you can see that Laporte (his body and arm etc) are slightly infront of the defender (Skipp) therefore the ball hits laprotes arm (not his head as you can see that on the video)

You can choose to deny it all you want as Im sure you will do...

I for one wish it had been a goal..I jumped around like crazy when it went it and was totally deflated when i saw the replay.....but the decision was corret and most commentators say the same thing....the decision was extremely harsh but correct BUT THE LAW NEEDS CHANGIND WHNE IT COMES TO COMPLETE ACCIDENTAL HANDBALL which this was.

I asked for photos/videos that prove, not the opinion of some guy on the Internet viewing an angle from the TV camera of the CB stand.

I'll wait.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.