Food improvements and cheaper beer

Stood in the “Express card only” queue, which incredibly, actually merged with the regular queue by the time it got to the till.

Seemingly not a single person was served as I didn’t move in 10 minutes. Went to get in the hot dog queue, was constantly bumped in to by 3 tourists taking selfies. They ran out of hot dogs.

Went to get something from one of the vendors outside after the game, and there wasn’t any. Not sure if they’ve been fucked off completely, or if they now just get off before the end of the game?

Either way, an absolute fucking shower of shite.

why the fuck do they make you take the tops off pop bottles.£3 a shot and the kids put it under their seats and then someone wants to get past so kids stand up and knock them over.i mean what the fuck are we gonna do with the tops

just been told lager is 50 p cheaper this season in the stadium and the food quality is much improved and at the same price.

Well done city!
Wel done WW you've draw in the miseries, that hate to give the club credit for anything. Now if we could just lock them in to whine here together. Queue I was was in was as quick as it could be, behind 123, pie was good, not Greggs price but it was a better pie than Greggs and I was in a football stadium so don’t expect it to be.

Beerjet!

imf]

why the fuck do they make you take the tops off pop bottles.£3 a shot and the kids put it under their seats and then someone wants to get past so kids stand up and knock them over.i mean what the fuck are we gonna do with the tops
They don't ask you in North stand tier 1

I had a steak pie and a bottle of pop and my girls had two bottle of pop before the game.£11. Have to say the pie was bloody good.

Chips
Some sort of pie
Some fizzy pop
And a beer of some kind

It's all getting a bit too gourmet we go to the football to watch football.

Anybody know why they stopped doing draught bitter inside the stadium?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.