Var debate 2019/20

I normally go with the flow with things and try and see the positives but this has just ruined the game I have looked forward to all summer. I went to a non league game today and it was great not having the worry of var.

I assumed I would go to city for the rest of my life and I will in all probability but this could make me miss more games and do more lower league stuff.

It is bent - simple as that. Some faceless person in London looking for reasons to chalk off our goals.

We won’t be allowed to win the league this year. It is that simple. I am fucking fuming.

City aside the game has lasted 100 plus years without this shite technology and it has impacted the whole atmosphere and feeling when a goal goes in.

Not surprised it kicked off yesterday. Gobby spurs fans getting giddy and winding up blues who were understandably wound up.

It will go off big time at some stage this season if the same happens vs the rags or Liverpool.

Shite.
Pretty much this.
Can’t see us being let win it again.

Better of pointing out the mistakes now in var like the Rodri incident it will make the referee and them in there Var box think again when the same incident happens.

Football has always been changing and evolving, the rules, the equipment, the money, the matchday experience and even the fans/supporters.....nothing really stays the same apart from our love of the game and our club. The new rules this season and VAR wont stop us winning the title for 3rd time. We are CITY.

I am just glad we are not in the position of Bury or Bolton......those fans would love to be talking about VAR rtaher than their clubs extinction!

I understand the anger,frustration and disgust at the VAR and stupid rule changes I've done my 50 years of attending and don't get there too often now but a plea to those that still do -to stop turning up at the game to cheer on City is just playing into their hands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.