Seasoncard for sale

Today was a kick in the bollocks BUT there will be loads of moments to celebrate during this season and beyond.

The harsh fact is we shouldn't have needed that goal to have secured the three points.
In tight games VAR can be devastating,we can't have last min winners like sergioneither should we have to score 4/5 every game just to account for our goals being chalked off

I agree on the non-penalty that what is the point of having it if incidents like that aren’t going to be reviewed.

The big talking point on here though is the Jesus equaliser which was about the handball law, not VAR.
No to me VAR was still at fault, even in slow motion it wasn't entirely clear whether it went from the defenders arm onto LaPorte. So how many camera angles did they use to determine it only touched LaPorte? I am also told that if it had touched the defender first it wouldn't have been a penalty, is this part of the daft rule?

My wife and I recently moved closer to Manchester, but for years we used to a do a ten hour round trip from Norwich to watch the blues. I know that had I witnessed then, what I witnessed yesterday, I would've jacked it in.

Now I'm in wait and see mode, but if it continues like this I'm finished, the game is unrecognisable, the excitement drained away.
I'm the same, I do a 500 mile round trip from Southampton every home game, yesterday was the beginning of the end for me, hardly had a word to say in the car on the way home, ridiculous.

I hoped VAR would sort the cheating out, it's made it worse.

I bet they do. I’ve never read so much heated reaction to this before. All ages, all views.

VAR is awful. It’s not working.

Let’s say we win the league on goals difference on the last day this season. Your tellinng me they’ll then quit. Don’t believe everything on Twitter

No to me VAR was still at fault, even in slow motion it wasn't entirely clear whether it went from the defenders arm onto LaPorte. So how many camera angles did they use to determine it only touched LaPorte? I am also told that if it had touched the defender first it wouldn't have been a penalty, is this part of the daft rule?
Are you asking me about the rule? You know that I didn’t write the laws of the game don’t you?

I’ve not once defended the handball rule. Quite the opposite.

All I’ve said is that people appear to be considering giving up on a lifetime of watching City because of VAR when it’s actually the changing of the handball rule that meant we didn’t win yesterday.

In tight games VAR can be devastating,we can't have last min winners like sergioneither should we have to score 4/5 every game just to account for our goals being chalked off
I'd like to see it.....just to be on the safe side

I'm the same, I do a 500 mile round trip from Southampton every home game, yesterday was the beginning of the end for me, hardly had a word to say in the car on the way home, ridiculous.

Another deeply committed Blue saying the same thing here. Still, it's great to see the same Chinese faces who were at York back in the day...

Yes agree, 400 mile return journey and the trip home felt like we got heavily beat. Normally by now I would be over the defeat and looking forward to the next game, but still not got over that and now feel this can happen in any game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.