Var debate 2019/20

The issue is with the consistency of it’s use. The Rodri no-call cemented my fear that it will be down to the discretion of the operator whether they review something (+they decide the outcome on their subjective interpretation). They really should have formatted it into a tennis challenge system. It would keep the integrity of the game far better.

They'd still tell us to fuck off.

I quit BlueMoon back in 2015 because of all the arguing on here. I've been nursing a hangover today so decided to log on as I couldn't believe the amount of Blues on here claiming the handball to be fact with no proof. The ball deflected so it may well have hit Laporte, but it could have hit the defender! All I want is proof like fans get with cricket, tennis, and rugby.

I was all for VAR because it was meant to be for incidents that got missed and the Rodri foul got missed! This is my post from earlier today. Where was VAR?
Great post my friend. And yes, there was also a ricochet between the defender and Laporte.

Still a very Small sample size but not looking good for us blues.

The club will handle this and you can be sure we are noting everything.

Ultimately the vast majority of people want football to be fair and this to me includes broadcasters.

There is more accountability with VAR as it can’t be missed.

We are yet to benefit from it (bar pen for CL and that didn’t work out well).

The key is consistency and the club are hammering that word.

Let’s see how it looks at the end of the season.

One things for certain all fans will have there hard luck stories about it.

Does ruin part of it when your teams involved for the neutral at home they seem to enjoy the drama. Here to stay!!

It hits his arm. If you can’t see that, visit an optician.

Well I visited him and he said he couldn't be sure either and he had seen it live, on the Sky match (recorded) and MOTD. I asked him for his opinion and he reckons they guessed. I asked if that was his professional opinion and he said no, it would cost £45 plus vat if I wanted that.

Is anyone else still pissed off?

Put it this way, yesterday when I saw Pukki had scored a hatrick I slammed my hand against the tram in anger. I then raged transferred out three players on my Fantasy Premier League team just so I could afford to add Pukki.

Over 24 hours after the City match, am I still pissed off? I missed fucking Countryfile just to take on the VARites on here!

I witnessed young lads playing football today and re-enacting VAR . Has it really come to this that VAR has taken over everything good about the game , no one is discussing the actual football element anymore

The way it reads is that it refers to the player rather than the team mate.
Why do they list possession and control with a forward slash ? They go on to write hand/arm where the slash denotes two completely different things which is the normal use of the forward slash (to denote two or more alternatives). Why not just write possession OR control? As I said earlier, if possession refers only to the player themselves, why did the goal get chalked off?

Put it this way, yesterday when I saw Pukki had scored a hatrick I slammed my hand against the tram in anger. I then raged transferred out three players on my Fantasy Premier League team just so I could afford to add Pukki.

Over 24 hours after the City match, am I still pissed off? I missed fucking Countryfile just to take on the VARites on here!

Oh mate don’t get me started on Pukki. My bloody mate in our draft league I’m up against this week has the ****.

I’m about to lose despite having Sterling who bagged yet again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.