Var debate 2019/20

Is anyone else still pissed off?

Yep, and took me 48 hours to calm down after the CL game.

The most revealing incident (not) involving var this season was the pen Moss gave to us against West Ham. The fucking dictionary definition of a stonewall pen, and he turns away to play on. You can almost actually see his mind working. ‘Ah fuck I’ve got to give this, or else var will give it and it’ll be too obvious.’

Oh mate don’t get me started on Pukki. My bloody mate in our draft league I’m up against this week has the ****.

I’m about to lose despite having Sterling who bagged yet again.

Aye! I was going to get Pukki in but last season I made the mistake of putting in the big scorer for the Championship and it took 'em till after Christmas to get bedded in. Before VAR, and with City winning everything, all I had to piss me off in football was FPL!

Apologies if this has been put on before, but after the penalty wasn't given and spurs were to go upfield and score, would they have used var and gone back to the laporte incident and given us a penalty.

Hahaha that's a good one lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.