Var debate 2019/20

You really do need to calm down a bit otherwise you`re gonna suffer a coronary if you carry on.

Hahaha, nah. After today it will be another 4 years before I decide to post on here again. You'll still be talking shit like you did before I quit BM back in 2015 and you'll still be stalling in years to come. All I asked for from you today, was to back up the stuff you claimed as fact. Why can't you provide a photo of the Sunday Mirror back page?

Cya babes. :)

Some posters still can`t get their head around this sam.

Actually we can, most posters feel that it is a stupid new rule that the referee in charge of VAR chose to use even though there is little proof that there was definite contact and that his arm was only in that position because he had been grabbed by the defender, (so a penalty). A certain percentage of those posters also know/fear that the same new rule will not be used if the rags or dippers score. Further most posters are annoyed that IF has been legitimately chalked off by the VAR ref why did he not tell the idiot in the middle about a stonewall penalty. We have VAR and there is nowt we can do about it but all we ask is that it is fair, even and honest.

Some posters still can`t get their head around this sam.

Have you got an ultra edge or a heat map showing 100 per cent the ball touched his arm ! Scientific proof ?

Not disputing the shit rule , disputing the evidence ! Scientific proof not we think it hit his arm !!

That’s the whole issue for me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.