Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn’t give a fuck about him
He has played this all summer to get a move to Bayern
He should have signed new contract or asked to leAve
Glad we played him against dippers as he is contracted to us and Bayern can fuck off
I feel he has showed a lack of respect
Also don’t think he gets neAr our best 11
Can’t wait to play them in Europe
We will batter them, he will see it and then probably wonder what to do
What? I really hope you are not implying you are glad he got hurt. That will be a disgusting opinion to hold. :(

There is some crazy caveman views in this thread recently. We love City, but to footballers its all about securing the best contract they can get, I don't see how that is being disrespectful.

I personally think we missed him v spurs the 2nd half raheem wasn't getting as much joy and i thought leroy would of scared them to death, raheem to the right and bernardo into the middle

At pitchside today without knee brace or crutches. Baffled to why he's not in some sort of stability brace, even as a precaution

You don't need stability for ACL reconstruction. You actually need quite the opposite. A brace is the worst possible thing for ACL recovery, you need full rotation of the knee as soon as possible, building up the muscles around the knee (not wasting them by keeping them still) and proprioception exercises. That begins the immediately after the operation.

If it was meniscus damage you'd be correct, it needs to be completely locked to prevent further damage.

Source: two ACL reconstructions :)

Jesus may not have come on as a sub if Sane was fit, he was on fire.

Mahrez may not have come on as a sub if Sane was fit, he was off fire.

Get well soon, Leyroy.

I'm slightly perplexed regards the Sane Injury situation. Is he out for the season i gather because the well wishes from the players i get but the warming up in Sane shirts is what's perplexing me a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.