Gary Neville

I'm of the opinion that as a player I totally despised him (as I did the rest of the rag players)

But, as a pundit, he is decent.

I too thought his "laughing" was more aimed at VAR rather than it being at us

He is what he is. He doesn’t bother me.
Better than most. Called the penalty in real time.
Genuinely sounded dumbfounded rather than mocking when the goal was disallowed.

Thought he was fair throughout.

Agree with that. There's the odd MU game when he loses his neutrality, often badly, or takes up an unsupportable position for some odd reason (Mane on Ederson), but that's about it.

Sterling made no attempt to play the ball, but played the man. Booking looked pretty obvious for that one.

That is totally unfair, everyone, bar you it seems, knows that Dear Gary left his job at $ky to manage a struggling Spanish side who he steered to European glory, once that feat was achieved his work was done and he went back to his old job.

one job to many for me ???

football is the easiest sport to be a manager ?? everybody knows what best for your club down from tac-tiks to picking the team and subs to the length of the grass to the tea lady, we all sit and watch and then go back to our own life. but for 2 hours we sit and watch the game knowing we are in charge and right ?? if only football was that easy

for people to sit and judge and pundits we are all the same, and its we are clueless to the real job of being manager, we are crap at being manager and we all know it, our role in the game is to come and watch and support, yes be vocal about things ?? but the truth is we all add the pressure to the job of manager and the pundits are the worst

one job to many for me ???

football is the easiest sport to be a manager ?? everybody knows what best for your club down from tac-tiks to picking the team and subs to the length of the grass to the tea lady, we all sit and watch and then go back to our own life. but for 2 hours we sit and watch the game knowing we are in charge and right ?? if only football was that easy

for people to sit and judge and pundits we are all the same, and its we are clueless to the real job of being manager, we are crap at being manager and we all know it, our role in the game is to come and watch and support, yes be vocal about things ?? but the truth is we all add the pressure to the job of manager and the pundits are the worst
Pep has proved that being a manager really is a piece of piss. Just buy lots of expensive players......
Down at the Toilet, thay have spent over 700m since the pisscan retired....hmm.

But are City the only club that commits them? We weren't yesterday and I don't think we're the only team in the league that does it. If you listened to Neville, you'd think we were.
No, every club commits them. Players who don't are failing in their team duties imo. It's part and parcel of the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.