Don’t worry. All the signs are there...

Cobwebcat

Team supported
Manchester City
A post to cheer us up a bit.

We are all rightly fuming.

Of course it was a penalty of course it was a goal. We were the victims of poor officiating... again.

But there was something else going on that I noticed and now The Independent has too. The real news was how good City were. Really really good... like off the scale good.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...tenham-spurs-news-pep-guardiola-a9064786.html

Not even VAR can stop us if this continues. Get ready for much more and the cries of “put a stop to all this cruelty” as we got after Watford.

This is Pep’s 4th season and each season we have improved our system.

Clubelo is pretty good at comparing dominance over time. Pep now has 3 of the best teams of all time in the top 10...

1. Barcelona in 2012 rating 2107

2. Bayern in 2014 rating 2104

7. Manchester City rating now 2043

Pep was so pleased with City because he knows what is coming. We are heading on a course to be as good as his other two teams this season.

I’m not saying that bad decisions won’t matter but they will matter less and less if we carry on like this. It will just mean that we will win by a two goal margin instead of three or four.

Be happy. This might be the best team you will ever see...don’t give up going now because VAR and the handball rule are interfering with your enjoyment. They will be sorted in time and so will the rest of the league.

A post to cheer us up a bit.

We are all rightly fuming.

Of course it was a penalty of course it was a goal. We were the victims of poor officiating... again.

But there was something else going on that I noticed and now The Independent has too. The real news was how good City were. Really really good... like off the scale good.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...tenham-spurs-news-pep-guardiola-a9064786.html

Not even VAR can stop us if this continues. Get ready for much more and the cries of “put a stop to all this cruelty” as we got after Watford.

This is Pep’s 4th season and each season we have improved our system.

Clubelo is pretty good at comparing dominance over time. Pep now has 3 of the best teams of all time in the top 10...

1. Barcelona in 2012 rating 2107

2. Bayern in 2014 rating 2104

7. Manchester City rating now 2043

Pep was so pleased with City because he knows what is coming. We are heading on a course to be as good as his other two teams this season.

I’m not saying that bad decisions won’t matter but they will matter less and less if we carry on like this. It will just mean that we will win by a two goal margin instead of three or four.

Be happy. This might be the best team you will ever see...don’t give up going now because VAR and the handball rule are interfering with your enjoyment. They will be sorted in time and so will the rest of the league.

Cheers after the bitter disappointment I had almost forgotten how good we were on Saturday. At tines Spur's were overrun, bamboozled and chasing shadows. Only a bit of bad luck or selfishness on the finishing front and rank poor defending twice, plus var of course, cost us victory. With a slice of luck that game could easily have ended 6-2 and if it had Spur's could have had no complaints

Putting another positive on it from a negative just look at this weekend's results of the champions across the top leagues in Europe.
City - Draw
Bayern - Draw
Barca - Loss
PSG - Loss

I am sure they will all be champions again, or thereabouts, by the seasons end.
36 wins and it's the triple.
i am more confident than ever that we will win the league again this year.

It's true what the OP says.

I was even able to watch MOTD on Saturday evening, something I am never normally able to do when we lose or are robbed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.