Don’t worry. All the signs are there...

We still have to take our chances and defend a lot better in certain situations.

I don't know what the other teams, such as Liverpool, are capable of points-wise this season but Saturday is a big 2 points dropped in a game where we didn't drop points last season

Our passing was sublime on Saturday, lots of one touch stuff at speed under pressure. Also the movement up front, we must be a nightmare to defend against.

A post to cheer us up a bit.

We are all rightly fuming.

Of course it was a penalty of course it was a goal. We were the victims of poor officiating... again.

But there was something else going on that I noticed and now The Independent has too. The real news was how good City were. Really really good... like off the scale good.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...tenham-spurs-news-pep-guardiola-a9064786.html

Not even VAR can stop us if this continues. Get ready for much more and the cries of “put a stop to all this cruelty” as we got after Watford.

This is Pep’s 4th season and each season we have improved our system.

Clubelo is pretty good at comparing dominance over time. Pep now has 3 of the best teams of all time in the top 10...

1. Barcelona in 2012 rating 2107

2. Bayern in 2014 rating 2104

7. Manchester City rating now 2043

Pep was so pleased with City because he knows what is coming. We are heading on a course to be as good as his other two teams this season.

I’m not saying that bad decisions won’t matter but they will matter less and less if we carry on like this. It will just mean that we will win by a two goal margin instead of three or four.

Be happy. This might be the best team you will ever see...don’t give up going now because VAR and the handball rule are interfering with your enjoyment. They will be sorted in time and so will the rest of the league.

We were absolutely brilliant, such a shame we should all have been talking about beautiful football but it's just anger about VAR and referee consistency.

With City now feeling the hurt TWICE of having VAR decide the result, Pep will have them stoked up now to make sure that VAR never again decides the outcome. Yes, we will have goals ruled out or given, but by final whistle, we will be that far infront, it wont matter.
Pep was very diplomatic on Saturday, but he was fuming. All our players will be going out with no mercy. We will have to put up with Post FA cup reporting when we will be accused of mismatches. Not only do we have 11 players in the opposing colours to beat, we now have a new level of opposition. We cant control them, so we just have to make sure they don't matter at the end of the 95 mins of the game.

City are now going to introduce a new type of football as an answer to a new Football evolution

its called

TOTAL WIPEOUT

Team should keep playing as a team to we at least go 3 clear goals up then you can be more selfish. Saturday we wasted good opportunities because certain players shot instead of passing.

If I were a PL manager and watched that on Saturday I would be crapping myself. Apart from the two ‘soft’ goals we were absolutely, bloody awesome. We were much better than last season.

THREEPEAT

We had 30 shots against the 3rd best team in England! Someone is getting hit for 10 this season imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.