Seasoncard for sale

Why the fk you say??.

Because if you are a true supporter of Manchester City and love the club then you certainly don't give up and turn your back on them after two games. It's not a whim of some VAR guy 200 miles away and the wrong decision...it's actually the correct decision but only because it is based on the new handball rule which is a complete and utter farce.

The eagerness of so many City fans to give up on their team after just a couple of games is really strange. Of course, we were all sickened when the realisation set in that a great victory had been taken away from us. But we are now watching the best football ever seen in the PL and are able to see and give our support to some of the best players in the world playing for City every week. I doubt we will ever be in a better position footballing wise than we are right now.
I think people are sick of the agenda... call people conspiracy theorists but it's gone way past that point for me... there is clear bias being applied and we are the target

Personally can't wait for the next game, shame its away as I don't stand much chance of getti ng tickets. I don't expect that whover is selected to play will come out still sulking.
A little bit irrelevant when they get paid hundreds of thousands of pounds a week and haven't invested 40 years or more supporting a team through thick and thin, but I expect you're right.

Why the fk you say??.

Because if you are a true supporter of Manchester City and love the club then you certainly don't give up and turn your back on them after two games. It's not a whim of some VAR guy 200 miles away and the wrong decision...it's actually the correct decision but only because it is based on the new handball rule which is a complete and utter farce.

The eagerness of so many City fans to give up on their team after just a couple of games is really strange. Of course, we were all sickened when the realisation set in that a great victory had been taken away from us. But we are now watching the best football ever seen in the PL and are able to see and give our support to some of the best players in the world playing for City every week. I doubt we will ever be in a better position footballing wise than we are right now.

If you read my post, about 3 posts up, I do not accept it is the correct decision, even with the new rules. Even IF that was the case, I’d still argue the rule is wrong and needs changing. Then there’s the incompetent official, who fails to implement the rules correctly and impartially. don’t you realise, that once the enjoyment is gone, the game is dying?

The latter I believe
The current farcical var procedures are designed to improve the enjoyment of the armchair fan, to the detriment of the match going fan. The tv viewer will enjoy every moment, the poor fan, in the stadium, is kept in the dark, and is blatantly the poor relation. Football used to be about the match going fan. NOT ANY MORE

If it continues like this, then the joy is being sucked out of the game, I'd still stop going.
55 years of watching City and it comes to this. of those 55 years 35 were without success of any sort,35 years though of hope and belief was always there, matchday was filled with excitement and anticipation. now we can't even celebrate a goal. a pen or anything without VAR. ok so some might say "so what", fine but in truth we know its been applied to halt City. the game has been corrupt for a while but without success, we still won titles. this though is on another level, we wont win a thing if a goal a game is chalked off, or stonewall pen not given.
I am aware it wont only be us, other teams will suffer just as long the click bait established teams get back to winning ways. we will suffer most as we do the most harm.

I throw down this gauntlet to the powers that be right now.

change it, get rid of it altogether but do something because if you don't you wont have any fans in the stadiums. yes you will have tv viewers but I don't see the players being encouraged to perform with 10k in a 60k ground. your product will suffer, your greed will not be furnished and the TV will have a canned crowd played through the speakers.

then we'll all turn our TV's off.

I'm deadly serious.

Why the fk do I want to spend 12 hours a day, for 90 minutes of football that may or may not be decided on the whim of a guy sat in an office 200 miles away, who can't even make the correct decision, in the face of overwhelming evidence?

Great. Look forward to seeing the picture of your season card torn up.

Look I get you don’t like Var. but I don’t understand why you’d give up watching city after I’m guessing years ?? We are winning everything.

Great. Look forward to seeing the picture of your season card torn up.

Look I get you don’t like Var. but I don’t understand why you’d give up watching city after I’m guessing years ?? We are winning everything.
it's quite thick that plastic.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.