Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Work Scouser this morning:

"I just know VAR will screw us over big time this season. We were robbed last season. We lost 5 points due to incorrect decisions whereas city gained a point"

I was waiting for him to laugh. He was deadly serious.

I couldn't even reply.

"I just know VAR will screw us over big time this season. We were robbed last season. We lost 5 points due to incorrect decisions whereas city gained a point"

I couldn't even reply.

A scouser in a place of work that cant be right? Where do you work the job centre?

I couldn't even reply.
Pretty incredible given there was no VAR used in the Premier League last season. Liverpool fans are certainly champions at re-inventing history.

I couldn't even reply.

Ask him what games they lost points due to no var last season.

To be fair, the goal Ings did score was unlucky for Liverpool. Although I'd put it down as comical shit 'keeping.

A scouser in a place of work that cant be right? Where do you work the job centre?

Loads of them. 3 in my team alone, and in Central Manchester. I should probably just sack them, but i must admit, it is fun come May to sit and smile at them.... worth all the hassle.

(Scousers is actually pushing it... Liverpool fans is more accurate, not actual scousers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.