Seasoncard for sale

I remember Fulham being denied a last kick-of-the-game equalizing penalty at Old Trafford in 2011-12, and Ferguson claiming that these decisions balance-out over a season
Now, I'm hearing that VAR decisions will balance-out over a season.

As in 2012, I'll be waiting for United and Liverpool to suffer last minute VAR trauma, but I won't hold my breath.

whats the point of giving up your season ticket, you will still watch the game at home, same outcome, might as well have had a couple of beers with your city mates and watch the var show live.

Please don’t anyone be mugged into giving up their season cards. We’ve had the situation a couple of years ago when people were swayed into
Giving up their season cards only for the advocate of a such a dramatic step to renew their card.

whats the point of giving up your season ticket, you will still watch the game at home, same outcome, might as well have had a couple of beers with your city mates and watch the var show live.
Not me... if my card goes then why would I watch it?

I'm convinced that they have the weapon now to halt our progress... It was only a matter of time so I'm going back to whoosh fuck...

(Golf)

This is all very dramatic. The rules changed at the start of the season so if they hadn’t had given hand ball, Spurs would have been going mad. It might be a crap rule but it’s a rule and it’s nothing against us. Wolves got the same decision last week and I’m pretty sure they don’t think the whole world is against them.
The penalty should have been given first half but some you get some you don’t.
We had three VAR decisions v West Ham, two of them were in our favour.
There’s nothing in this.

Why didn’t this shit system pick up the foul on Rodri then?

I won’t argue the handball, if the same rule is applied to every team, but how couldn’t they notice arms round Rodris neck?

I also won’t be rubbing anyone’s face in a var decision should they get a last minute goal chalked off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.