#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s had an excellent start to the season.

Kun looked well off the pace yesterday and I’d start Jesus at Bournemouth.

He’s had an excellent start to the season.

Kun looked well off the pace yesterday and I’d start Jesus at Bournemouth.

Aguero wasn't off the pace when he scored but Gabby does look in fine fettle. The slow steady transition from one to the other looks set to continue.

Gabby seems both stronger and quicker. He's also starting to express himself more.

Aguero wasn't off the pace when he scored but Gabby does look in fine fettle. The slow steady transition from one to the other looks set to continue.

Gabby seems both stronger and quicker. He's also starting to express himself more.
Think you are right there we will see them sharing game time slowly moving to Gabby as no 1

I know this has no bearing on anything really, but i really like that fact he wears number 9 now.... suits him!
I think it shows the belief he has in himself, that he wants to be here and isn’t thinking about moving on despite being second fiddle to Kun.

How many teams in Europe would Jesus not start as the main striker? Top #9s probably have the least strength in depth of any position in world football. He’s probably the player with the most options in world football that he could take up.

Yet he’s chosen #9 for us and wants to make a real fist of it here.

I love his incredible passion and his absolute joy when he scores. And, on the flip side, his utter despair when the goal is not given. You can see he just lives for football. It was great when he came on against Spurs and see his enthusiasm charging around all over the pitch. I believe this will be his breakout year and playing so well for Brazil in the summer has really upped his confidence.

I know this has no bearing on anything really, but i really like that fact he wears number 9 now.... suits him!
It has a huge bearing,how many other players can say they owned the number 9 shirt for the arguably,domestically and Internationally,the best two teams in the world?
If that isn't proof,not that most of us need it.....that he isn't top draw,then i don't know what is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.