Don’t worry. All the signs are there...

A post to cheer us up a bit.

We are all rightly fuming.

Of course it was a penalty of course it was a goal. We were the victims of poor officiating... again.

But there was something else going on that I noticed and now The Independent has too. The real news was how good City were. Really really good... like off the scale good.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...tenham-spurs-news-pep-guardiola-a9064786.html

Not even VAR can stop us if this continues. Get ready for much more and the cries of “put a stop to all this cruelty” as we got after Watford.

This is Pep’s 4th season and each season we have improved our system.

Clubelo is pretty good at comparing dominance over time. Pep now has 3 of the best teams of all time in the top 10...

1. Barcelona in 2012 rating 2107

2. Bayern in 2014 rating 2104

7. Manchester City rating now 2043

Pep was so pleased with City because he knows what is coming. We are heading on a course to be as good as his other two teams this season.

I’m not saying that bad decisions won’t matter but they will matter less and less if we carry on like this. It will just mean that we will win by a two goal margin instead of three or four.

Be happy. This might be the best team you will ever see...don’t give up going now because VAR and the handball rule are interfering with your enjoyment. They will be sorted in time and so will the rest of the league.

If the officiating was just poor then even that would have given the pen and the goal. The officiating was execrable!

Nice one cobweb we were brilliant and we are brilliant but I cannot get my head round 10,000 & more leaving on 80mins game at2-2 in what on paper is our third biggest game of the season.
It's the City way. Some were even singing "we fight to the end" as they were leaving

A post to cheer us up a bit.

We are all rightly fuming.

Of course it was a penalty of course it was a goal. We were the victims of poor officiating... again.

But there was something else going on that I noticed and now The Independent has too. The real news was how good City were. Really really good... like off the scale good.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...tenham-spurs-news-pep-guardiola-a9064786.html

Not even VAR can stop us if this continues. Get ready for much more and the cries of “put a stop to all this cruelty” as we got after Watford.

This is Pep’s 4th season and each season we have improved our system.

Clubelo is pretty good at comparing dominance over time. Pep now has 3 of the best teams of all time in the top 10...

1. Barcelona in 2012 rating 2107

2. Bayern in 2014 rating 2104

7. Manchester City rating now 2043

Pep was so pleased with City because he knows what is coming. We are heading on a course to be as good as his other two teams this season.

I’m not saying that bad decisions won’t matter but they will matter less and less if we carry on like this. It will just mean that we will win by a two goal margin instead of three or four.

Be happy. This might be the best team you will ever see...don’t give up going now because VAR and the handball rule are interfering with your enjoyment. They will be sorted in time and so will the rest of the league.

Just the tonic!!

I hope you’re right, but fuck me we do look sexy...that Bernardo...oooh

Fantastic performance on Saturday and if we had been more clinical we would have scored 4 or 5. Just need to sort out the marking at corners and we will be fine.

Edisons postioning was useless for the first goal, he just lost sight of where his nets where, check it out on tv
EDERson has 10 players in front of him, someone should be stopping a shot from 25 yards after a free run through midfield, that's why we have defenders and a defensive midfield player (arguably 2 on Saturday), nobody tried to tackle, or prevent the shot, he might have been out of position, but the shot was well placed, and bent round him, certainly not all his fault.

EDERson has 10 players in front of him, someone should be stopping a shot from 25 yards after a free run through midfield, that's why we have defenders and a defensive midfield player (arguably 2 on Saturday), nobody tried to tackle, or prevent the shot, he might have been out of position, but the shot was well placed, and bent round him, certainly not all his fault.
Soft shot, it wasn't well placed at all he was 2 yards out of position, I think he went to sleep that was school boy

Soft shot, it wasn't well placed at all he was 2 yards out of position, I think he went to sleep that was school boy
I was right behind the shot, it was heading close to the post when struck, it may have gone in 4 yards from it but there was considerable bend on it, you call it "shite" if you want, but I'll say its a minor error of positioning, and some poor (actually none existant) defending leading up to it, he should expect to be afforded some protection from those in front of him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.