Bournemouth (a) pre-match thread

Bournemouth (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d more usually go for a big win but I factored in the subjective application of VAR and I recon that a draw is on the cards.

I’m too old to be jumping about celebrating perfectly legitimate goals only to then find out that someone’s spent 10 minutes scrutinising it under a microscope and come up with an excuse to deny it based on something that might possibly have happened (in their fevered imagination) so I’ll be going out for the afternoon and I’ll find out the score after the game when it’s safe to tune in to check them.

Will Bournemouth put eleven men behind the ball again I wonder?

Two games in and var has already killed all enjoyment for me. We are going to have to make sure we take all our chances as you can bet at least two will probably be ruled out.

Let’s see if they can keep up their disallowing 1 goal per game average for us.
Suspect they will. Looking at how they are using it (ie.more or less just to micro analyse and chalk off goals) we will get hammered by it week in week out, that much is already clear. On the flip side though, I suspect the sense of injustice will drive Pep and the squad to kick on yet again and be even better than we ever have been.

Suspect they will. Looking at how they are using it (ie.more or less just to micro analyse and chalk off goals) we will get hammered by it week in week out, that much is already clear. On the flip side though, I suspect the sense of injustice will drive Pep and the squad to kick on yet again and be even better than we ever have been.
All this VAR BS is only going to sharpen us. We're going to become surgical.

Screenshot-2.png

I'll go
Angelino you can't be serious????

Nowhere near good enough.

City don't pay 50m & not play him.

Ideal game to play Cancelo & Walker.

I can see Gabby starting al9ng with Cancelo.

...........................Ederson..................................

.................Otamendi.....Laporte...............................Walker....................................Cancelo.......................................Fernandinio...............................................Kevin.................Gundagun....................
.....Bernardo..........Jesus............Sterling.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.