Away tickets

Initiative? Game at Barca i refer too i got on my points. Kev is not my Uncle however a phrase that tickled me. You still have not offered fully. an answer What would happen if SC were not given any allocation? Sorry for delay in replying, i sat on my glasses (Gospel)

Regarding your original question, I’m probably not best placed to give the very full answer you are looking for. I’m a big advocate of Supporters Club Branches and the OSC. I don’t have a particularly strong view on the ticket allocation. City continue to value the Supporters Club highly and that’s good with me.

I have a question for all the esteemed contributors to this thread?

I'm 21 years old (54 just turned), and been a blue since about 1970 ish. I've tried to write this a few times today but I usually ended up rambling on about my time going to City matches and the above and beyond. Thing is everyone has a story to tell, everyone can show their loyalty and they have done so willingly and when they could afford to. I've been a SC holder now since 95 and through necessity I've had to cut my cloth from joining all cup schemes to a few to none to one. Same with Platinum and gold. Moved stands to make life more affordable and raised a SC holding beautiful 22 year old daughter as a blue and financed her SC throughout. Doubtless when the time comes she will carry on the tradition of Blues in the family, thus ensuring continued revenue for the club for years to come. Obviously not as much as the Sheikh but hey every penny counts.

So to my long awaited question. I find myself through cut backs as necessary on 11k points and my daughter on 10k. There used to be a time that this was an advantage. However I'm now at an age where the Mrs doesn't want me around her feet in the house and I have done ok with money, so i have a bit spare. I think i might like to attend a few always but everytime I look my points are nowhere near enough to get one. So, can someone please tell me how someone like me who has dont his bit to support, been loyal through the dark and back and spent what he could and more (dont tell Mrs), gets hold of an away ticket? Europe, PL just so I can join the adventure of it again?

Reading this thread it becomes apparent to me that money and knowing people seems to show more loyalty and reward for these things than just being me and I ain't out of the ordinary like I said, everyone of us has a story to tell about their support of City.

As the kids say these days, Jus asking. Cheers

I have a question for all the esteemed contributors to this thread?

I'm 21 years old (54 just turned), and been a blue since about 1970 ish. I've tried to write this a few times today but I usually ended up rambling on about my time going to City matches and the above and beyond. Thing is everyone has a story to tell, everyone can show their loyalty and they have done so willingly and when they could afford to. I've been a SC holder now since 95 and through necessity I've had to cut my cloth from joining all cup schemes to a few to none to one. Same with Platinum and gold. Moved stands to make life more affordable and raised a SC holding beautiful 22 year old daughter as a blue and financed her SC throughout. Doubtless when the time comes she will carry on the tradition of Blues in the family, thus ensuring continued revenue for the club for years to come. Obviously not as much as the Sheikh but hey every penny counts.

So to my long awaited question. I find myself through cut backs as necessary on 11k points and my daughter on 10k. There used to be a time that this was an advantage. However I'm now at an age where the Mrs doesn't want me around her feet in the house and I have done ok with money, so i have a bit spare. I think i might like to attend a few always but everytime I look my points are nowhere near enough to get one. So, can someone please tell me how someone like me who has dont his bit to support, been loyal through the dark and back and spent what he could and more (dont tell Mrs), gets hold of an away ticket? Europe, PL just so I can join the adventure of it again?

Reading this thread it becomes apparent to me that money and knowing people seems to show more loyalty and reward for these things than just being me and I ain't out of the ordinary like I said, everyone of us has a story to tell about their support of City.

As the kids say these days, Jus asking. Cheers
Supporters Club, pay for corporate or you could just do the cold Wednesday night games the other end of the country so you can catch up.....err oh hang on maybe not.

The aways moved to mondays you should have a good chance, there are always games that got down to that level.

Supporters Club, pay for corporate or you could just do the cold Wednesday night games the other end of the country so you can catch up.....err oh hang on maybe not.
Maybe if there were a few more tickets available that might help eh? Again, jus sayin!

That's good of him. My real point being I dont believe the current process is fair to all supporters. Its elitist and loyalty is measured in pound notes and I dont believe that's right. Maybe we could discuss at any planned meeting at Harrogate? It would be my first event should I ever find out about it. As you know only the Mrs does facesqueeze in our house and she tells me nowt.

That's good of him. My real point being I dont believe the current process is fair to all supporters. Its elitist and loyalty is measured in pound notes and I dont believe that's right. Maybe we could discuss at any planned meeting at Harrogate? It would be my first event should I ever find out about it. As you know only the Mrs does facesqueeze in our house and she tells me nowt.

You were front of the queue when the system started with a better oppertunity than most.

It is more about time spent travelling than money.

We are having the 6 trophies coming to the Starbeck Working Men’s Club on the evening of the 5th or 12th December. I am just waiting for City to confirm the date. Hope you can make it.

The next meeting we have is on the way to the Watford game on the coach. I will be in touch to keep you informed mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.