Seasoncard for sale

You won't be seeing anything torn up, I'm not 12 years old.

I just won't renew, it's that simple.

I saw something today that said it's expected to take ten years to be operating to perfection.

If you can stomach potentially ten years of this shite, you're a better man than me.

Nearly 4 decades I've been watching City, been a match-goer, a season ticket holder for many of those years, I've happily driven or travelled the 500 mile round trip for all of that, even when we were utter shite, but after Saturday I left that ground sickened, and absolutely convinced that the powers that be, have finally found something they can twist to suit whatever they choose.
100% agree

This is all very dramatic. The rules changed at the start of the season so if they hadn’t had given hand ball, Spurs would have been going mad. It might be a crap rule but it’s a rule and it’s nothing against us. Wolves got the same decision last week and I’m pretty sure they don’t think the whole world is against them.
The penalty should have been given first half but some you get some you don’t.
We had three VAR decisions v West Ham, two of them were in our favour.
There’s nothing in this.

That’s the point you’re missing surely ... how can we possibly miss the penalty.. it was stonewall and the referee didn’t do anything.. no gestures at all.. he only pointed to his ear when Pep said something and said no penalty... how can he do nothing then VAR totally ignore is also??

Winning things is almost irrelevant.

This is a large portion IMO.

Back then, winning was secondary to the atmosphere, the exctiement or what might or might not be, feeling part of a community, etc etc. Winning meant nothing, you just wanted to be proud of your team.

All that is draining out of football, customers now, not fans. The very very last priority is the welfare of the match going fan.

I’ve set myself the target of two more seasons then I think I’ll walk off into the sunset like Pep.....
Same here me and the missus have been all over the UK and Europe watching the lads over the last few years,I retired last year and my wife is going to cut her hours in January, so the way things are going with the rule changes might just get a citizens card next season and start having some weekends away that don't involve bent football

It seems to me that a lot of people on here are looking for excuses to not watch City anymore.
We’ve lived through all the years of despair but always clung onto the hope we might just do something one day. Now that everything has been done I think, for some people, that’s enough and there is nothing left for them.
Don’t use VAR as an excuse to not come anymore. You don’t need an excuse, people can do whatever they like.
For me personally I love watching football and City are playing the finest football I’ve ever seen. I watch it for £325 a season, less than I paid in the first season at the Etihad. I don’t really see much to be so downbeat about. It’s football. It’s fun. It’s a day out with your mates. If you don’t want to go anymore then don’t go.

It seems to me that a lot of people on here are looking for excuses to not watch City anymore.
We’ve lived through all the years of despair but always clung onto the hope we might just do something one day. Now that everything has been done I think, for some people, that’s enough and there is nothing left for them.
Don’t use VAR as an excuse to not come anymore. You don’t need an excuse, people can do whatever they like.
For me personally I love watching football and City are playing the finest football I’ve ever seen. I watch it for £325 a season, less than I paid in the first season at the Etihad. I don’t really see much to be so downbeat about. It’s football. It’s fun. It’s a day out with your mates. If you don’t want to go anymore then don’t go.

You are absolutely correct, huge ovvereaction on here , it's only 2 games in to the new season, the football we are playing is superb.
Just watched the end of wolves v Utd not a patch on us.

Yep there won’t be a shortage of takers. Not City’s fault. This will all calm down as any new rule does, there won’t be any rule change but word will go round.

You couldn't be more wrong in my case, and why feel the need to talk down to, or belittle people, Mr. Super Blue?

This is a large portion IMO.

Back then, winning was secondary to the atmosphere, the exctiement or what might or might not be, feeling part of a community, etc etc. Winning meant nothing, you just wanted to be proud of your team.

All that is draining out of football, customers now, not fans. The very very last priority is the welfare of the match going fan.

I’m happier watching Wales. The country can be quite divided and it brings us all together. Welsh speakers in the north and English speakers in the south. Cardiff and Swansea. The motto was Together Stronger.

Everyone is approachable and friendly. There’s never any trouble. No chav culture and most wear colours. The natives in other countries are welcoming. It’s a far cry from club football. Some of the weapons I’ve met over the years...

That’s the point you’re missing surely ... how can we possibly miss the penalty.. it was stonewall and the referee didn’t do anything.. no gestures at all.. he only pointed to his ear when Pep said something and said no penalty... how can he do nothing then VAR totally ignore is also??

Sergio would have done his best ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.