Bundesliga 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
City and RBL are not remotely similar. City are celebrating their 125th year anniversary this year, RBL their 10th.

Most supporters of German clubs may well think we are club that have bought our success, but they don't recognise RBL as a club at all. A lot of English supporters don't recognise MK Dons as a club either and they were "formed" 5 years earlier.

One thing I can assure you is that Bayern are universally hated in Germany.

Success isn't worth losing the club you support. I'd rather still be watching City in the third tier than if got taken over by McDonald's, rebranded to "McManchester" and changed our colours and logo to Yellow and Red.

I suspect Dortmund would still have been better than Bayern this season even if Bayern had signed him and he stayed fit. However, there's an element of satisfaction you get from beating a strong opponent that is missing from a stroll to victory. Just ask Pep about the last two seasons.

Of course City and RB are not same when you just look at the year of founding, but Germans look at them with pretty much same eyes. And I don't give a shit how long City exists compared to RB, just as I don't give a shit about history stuff thrown at City by dippers and the rest of ****s. And when I see stuff like that here it says me those City fans would be same as dippers in opposite roles.

It's not your fucking business when RB Leipzig is founded and how they are funded. Just as it not dipper's fucking business how City are funded. Or MLS clubs how NY City is founded that benefits and will benefit Manchester City in the long run. You are hypocrite if you think otherwise. Big one. As big as dippers, rags and the rest.. so it's ok for someone from Middle East to buy English club and use it to promote it's country and companies, but it's not OK for Red Bull to found a club and use it to promote itself? Self-entitled rag-alike bullshit.

Decide what you want and like. For your club to be Union Berlin status one and wanking over their big bosses Bayern, while being proud of owned by fans (fucking lol) or to be big club owned by serious businessmen where you go mad after dropping a point in the league. No dilemmas what I want. I couldn't give a shit about fake high moral ground talk.

Last edited:
Aah. When you said “Germans are strange”, I didn’t think you just meant Union Berlin fans.

I meant anyone but Bayern fans. They're cool. Picking all the fruits and laughing at the rest of the idiots who think it's a sin to have a chance to challenge them. Smart boys.

Until they open the gob about us or anything else. They're ****s then.

Of course City and RB are not same when you just look at the year of founding, but Germans look at them with pretty much same eyes. And I don't give a shit how long City exists compared to RB, just as I don't give a shit about history stuff thrown at City by dippers and the rest of ****s. And when I see stuff like that here it says me those City fans would be same as dippers in opposite roles.

It's not your fucking business when RB Leipzig is founded and how they are funded. Just as it not dipper's fucking business how City are funded. Or MLS clubs how NY City is founded that benefits and will benefit Manchester City in the long run. You are hypocrite if you think otherwise. Big one. As big as dippers, rags and the rest.. so it's ok for someone from Middle East to buy English club and use it to promote it's country and companies, but it's not OK for Red Bull to found a club and use it to promote itself? Self-entitled rag-alike bullshit.

Decide what you want and like. For your club to be Union Berlin status one and wanking over their big bosses Bayern, while being proud of owned by fans (fucking lol) or to be big club owned by serious businessmen where you go mad after dropping a point in the league. No dilemmas what I want. I couldn't give a shit about fake high moral ground talk.
Your opinions are all sorts of wrong. You're the type of fan that typified why I hated United growing up.

Not sure how much more of VAR, City Matters, and fans like you I can take before giving up my seasoncard.

Your opinions are all sorts of wrong. You're the type of fan that typified why I hated United growing up.

Not sure how much more of VAR, City Matters, and fans like you I can take before giving up my seasoncard.

So you're mad City are relevant now and would like the old times back? When United wins it "with their own money" and you stand pissed off at Maine Road and sing Bluemoon while someone is kicking your club's ass. So romantic mate. Union Berlin fans would love you.

So you're mad City are relevant now and would like the old times back? When United wins it "with their own money" and you stand pissed off at Maine Road and sing Bluemoon while someone is kicking your club's ass. So romantic mate. Union Berlin fans would love you.
Far from mad, never dreamed of watching City play in Europe, its just a shame that people like you jump on the band wagon. For the record, its not because you're Bosnian, there are fans like you that live 5 minutes away from the stadium. I'm visiting Sarajevo and Mostar later in the year and looking forward to it.

It would be disapointing if City were among the also rans again, but at least on the plus side it would mean you would fuck off and support whoever happens to be winning.

PS Union play in red, so they're a no for me.

Far from mad, never dreamed of watching City play in Europe, its just a shame that people like you jump on the band wagon. For the record, its not because you're Bosnian, there are fans like you that live 5 minutes away from the stadium. I'm visiting Sarajevo and Mostar later in the year and looking forward to it.

It would be disapointing if City were among the also rans again, but at least on the plus side it would mean you would fuck off and support whoever happens to be winning.

PS Union play in red, so they're a no for me.

If you're not mad of City being where it is, then you are hypocrite if you agree with Union Berlin or any other fans fans being mad about where is RB Leipzig as their rise to top is barely different than City's one. And, as I already said, I don't care abut years of founding and stuff like that. Club formed 100 years ago or 10 years ago will be pretty same for someone living 200 years from now and City fans 125 years ago were nothing different than RB fans are now, self-picking stuff that fits us make no facts. City got investor who saved it inch from bankruptcy and brought it to be one of the best world's team, RB wanted the same and when faced with self-entitled german idiots who'd rather play in lower leagues and their neighbors taking a piss of them for decades like St. Pauli and Munchen 1860 ones, founded the club to try to do the same or level below it. Absolute legitimate and legal stuff. Reasons to hate RB are no different than those Delaney or Harris use to spread City hate. They say it's because it is used as a tool to promote Abu Dhabi and RB haters say it is used to promote Red Bull. Both sets of statements are pretty accurate, but who gives a fuck. Nothing wrong in either of that, they both invested the money, deliver off and on the pitch and they are entitled to use it to promote their interests.

Welcome to Sarajevo, where I live now and to Mostar from where is the team I am fan of since I was kid. Shame you're not coming this weekend, I'd make you my guest on the game where my team is visiting current champions here in Sarajevo. You'd want to kill yourself at half-time though, as watching Bosnian football after City is suicidal thing. I wish Red Bull bought my local club. Or Mansour.

Last edited:
If you're not mad of City being where it is, then you are hypocrite if you agree with Union Berlin or any other fans fans being mad about where is RB Leipzig as their rise to top is barely different than City's one. And, as I already said, I don't care abut years of founding and stuff like that. Club formed 100 years ago or 10 years ago will be pretty same for someone living 200 years from now and City fans 125 years ago were nothing different than RB fans are now, self-picking stuff that fits us make no facts. City got investor who saved it inch from bankruptcy and brought it to be one of the best world's team, RB wanted the same and when faced with self-entitled german idiots who'd rather play in lower leagues and their neighbors taking a piss of them for decades like St. Pauli and Munchen 1860 ones, founded the club to try to do the same or level below it. Absolute legitimate and legal stuff.
But if it became RB Munich, playing in Red and White, then its not 1860 Munich anymore. Its not the club you've grown up supporting anymore. Success isn't worth that (to me).

I'm not denying City have bought success, but to this point at least I can accept the cost to the DNA of the club at which it has come, and how other clubs view us. It is still Manchester City FC. We still play in Sky Blue. We aren't the first club to benefit from a rich benefactor, but admittedly no one has previously had virtually unlimited wealth before.

Its largely the same supporters (with some new ones too), but the good times we're enjoying mean more to us because of the bad times we've endured. Equally, if the Sheikh decides he's had enough, and we become really, really shit (again) - I'll still go. I don't think that is true of the RBL fans, because they didn't grow up supporting them. There is nothing there if Red Bull pull out.

If RB had just sponsored the shirts of Lokomotiv or Chemie Leipzig, left the name, left the colours and the crest, then maybe most people might not have as strong views towards them. That wasn't enough for them.

You're viewing "legal stuff" as something that stopped them investing, but there is nothing that stops investment in the German regulations. They just wanted complete control, and no supporter intervention in decision making (so in theory the could move from Leipzig to another city).
Welcome to Sarajevo, where I live now and to Mostar from where is the team I am fan of since I was kid. Shame you're not coming this weekend, I'd make you my guest on the game where my team is visiting current champions here in Sarajevo. You'd want to kill yourself at half-time though, as watching Bosnian football after City is suicidal thing.
Hoping to get to the Sarajevo derby at the end of November, and even if the football is s***, at least the fans should provide some entertainment.

You're viewing "legal stuff" as something that stopped them investing, but there is nothing that stops investment in the German regulations. They just wanted complete control, and no supporter intervention in decision making (so in theory the could move from Leipzig to another city).
There is tbf. I'd never advise a level of investment like what Red Bull have done without at least veto levels of voting or 51% of shares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.