Premier League Games 17/18/19 August

Has anyone else noticed . When we attack its city go forward, but when the cvunts commentating on them its always ' manchester' united
They didn't see rodders body slammed,that was a clear and obvious error

Not an error, just cheating

VAR would have been used but somehow they didn't see a reason to review it. In general I like VAR (I'm probably in the minority) but it's shit like this that sours it greatly for me.
One both occasions the ref has made a clear an obvious mistake (Pogba dive and rodri wrestled to the ground) so why VAR not saying to the ref (as it looked like they did with Oliver) you've made a mistake booking for Pogba was a dive ?

I don't think the "completely intended" lack of communication with fans in the ground and at home with what's actually going on/being discussed is helping.

Like with the NFL, the ref is mic'ed up and can be on the screen. As can the person watching the clip to discuss what they are asking/reviewing.

That pen then was one seen given all the time, hes "won" it, but he is touched. Could argue a dive as hes jumped into him but still, can see why it's been given (we would be unlikely to get it but if that was Sterling I'd be screaming for a pen). Anyways, all it would take would he the voice of Moss go "I'm giving the pen for a foul on Pogba.. agreed?".. voice of VAR guy "agreed.. clear contact on left foot..".

Instead its left up to debate about if it's even been checked. It's a fucking mess and needs sorting ASAP but I feel like they are using it how they want. To try keep this season competitive by bunching all the "top teams" together for as long as they can.

Sadly I think your spot on. The fans opinion means zero. Much more money on tv revenue & sponsorship than season tickets. The game we are watching is going to change radically over the next 5 years.

Without VAR. there could have been ZERO contact and the ref would have just gave it.

Surely it’s better now that we can see the same incident the VAR team are seeing and if it’s a blatant dive there is no excuse!
Until we have a similar incident and VAR rules it as simulation. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.