Premier League Games 17/18/19 August

Without VAR. there could have been ZERO contact and the ref would have just gave it.

Surely it’s better now that we can see the same incident the VAR team are seeing and if it’s a blatant dive there is no excuse!
Those type of penalties are given all the time.
I don’t agree with them as I think that the attackers are the ones instigating the contact. But every team has attackers that do it. I’ve never liked it, but very occasionally even we get one. Depends who we’re playing.

Those type of penalties are given all the time.
I don’t agree with them as I think that the attackers are the ones instigating the contact. But every team has attackers that do it. I’ve never liked it, but very occasionally even we get one. Depends who we’re playing.
Zaba used to be great at getting those.

I haven't watched tonight's game, or any other this season (besides our own) for more than maybe 45 minutes each, but my oh my, the gap in quality between our team and all the others seen thus far is mindblowingly wide.

Problem with Traore is he looks like some mad experiment at Wolves.

Like Dwain Chambers playing rugby for Castleford Tigers all those years ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.