United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does ole know what he’s talking about ?

Seriously out of his depth.

Worried about the save ole campaign here.

Making the talking point who is the rags penalty taker,it’s pathetic.
still not mentioned once by anyone , remember Tevez post match v Norwich after scoring 4 goals or was it a hattrick ? first question "did you dive to win the penalty" I think summerbee in the studio went mad afterwards saying "after a motm performance that's the first question hes asked its a disgrace"

still not mentioned once by anyone , remember Tevez post match v Norwich after scoring 4 goals or was it a hattrick ? first question "did you dive to win the penalty" I think summerbee in the studio went mad afterwards saying "after a motm performance that's the first question hes asked its a disgrace"
Was that the 6-1 away in 2012?..the one where the Norwich defender stood on his ankle and Tevez was booked for diving?

United look so full of running and energy, expect they will be challenging for title this season.

Add the points they will get via VAR and referees and the points we will lose for those reasons.

Schudamore will be happy if it's Liverpool and United challenging for the title

Have you been drinking tonight???..haha.

Have you been drinking tonight???..haha.

Nope I thought they looked really paced first half, Wolves were better team second half.

They do look much better with the youthful team and no Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.