Footballers' Protection Dogs

giphy.gif

This is nothing new. Security dogs have been “a thing” in the States for quite some time, albeit usually to protect rich people’s kids more than themselves. They even advertise in my airline’s onboard magazine!
Can't wait to see what Ryan air will advertise then.

German Shepherds, Dobermans, Rottweilers, Mastiffs (bar the Brazilian and Argie ones), all very family friendly dogs. If you manage to turn one of them into a dog that'll attack a family member, you only have yourself to blame.

Assuming you mean the Fila Brasileiro, they are also excellent family friendly dogs. Ours was as soft as anything with us but was a great deterrent to any outsider.

On the few occasions I picked up David May I was greeted at the gates by his Rotties and very well behaved individuals they were too. Our Rottie looked the dogs bollocks of masculinity but was actually shit scared of it's own shadow. I think it must be how you bring them up as from a pup the wife used to put its 10 tog quilt on the floor next to the bed and two medium pillows and scratch it's stomach until it fell asleep. One night during a thunder storm the mard arse got proper scared and ninja like slid under our covers which it knew was part of our coc and would incur a days banning order back to the linoleum fields.

I would go cat protection all day long

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.