Bournemouth (a) pre-match thread

Bournemouth (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two vital pieces of equipment for Game 3 - short sleeved shirt for every one, including Eddie, cos I have a feeling that the goon-operated VAR will designate him as being the first goalie to be penalised for handling the ball inside his own area, and razors to shave hairy forearms pre-match, and another trim at HT!

Would be nice with a game without VAR controversies.

Had the Spurs game been played last season The Whistling Wanker in attendance on Saturday would have been looking at something else when Rodri was hauled to the ground. No VAR but still controversial. It has become pretty standard now that we have a blatant penalty waved away or simply ignored every other game without the blink of a Whistling Wanker's eyelid.

It's funny, early last season v. Wolves a controversial call in Boly's handball that stood gave us a draw... We'll overcome this. Unfortunately for Bournemouth they happen to be the next boondoggle on our way to producing what's required to overcome external forces.

I can see us winning by two or three goals, the Spurs game was just another one of those frustrating games where we could've easily scored 4 or 5 but somehow fluffed it, play that same game again tomorrow and I'm convinced we'd win it comfortably.

Gabby surely deserves to start this? He seems electric at the minute and his work rate would really suit this game imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.