Bournemouth (a) pre-match thread

Bournemouth (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to start Cancelo at LB after the weakness Zinchenko had shown

Yeah, Angelino came back just to be 4th in the queue.

Angelino will start and Cancelo likely won't until our next home game.

Also, Mendy due back any day now and Zinchenko hasn't shown any weakness...he's been great. One person got around him last week, that happens to every player in our squad at some stage. Cut the fella some slack.

Referee: Andre Marriner .....Assistants: Scott Ledger, Simon Long Fourth official: Simon Hooper
VAR: Kevin Friend .............Assistant VAR: Matthew Wilkes

After we've been taught by Michael Oliver that Lallana hauling down Rodri is no penalty (with VAR in place...),
remember also that Marriner wasn't able to spot that one on Raheem vs Hudds last season:

at 2:08 (funny reffing that)

Yeah, Angelino came back just to be 4th in the queue.

Angelino will start and Cancelo likely won't until our next home game.

Also, Mendy due back any day now and Zinchenko hasn't shown any weakness...he's been great. One person got around him last week, that happens to every player in our squad at some stage. Cut the fella some slack.

I personally don’t think pep rates angelino to be honest. At the buy back price it was a no brainer as cover but wouldn’t surprise me if he was sold next summer for a big profit if Mendy can stay fit and cancelo settles.

Two vital pieces of equipment for Game 3 - short sleeved shirt for every one, including Eddie, cos I have a feeling that the goon-operated VAR will designate him as being the first goalie to be penalised for handling the ball inside his own area, and razors to shave hairy forearms pre-match, and another trim at HT!
Good idea on the shirts. Who was it used to wear short sleeves no matter how freezing cold it was - Zabaleta? Mike Doyle too?

I personally don’t think pep rates angelino to be honest. At the buy back price it was a no brainer as cover but wouldn’t surprise me if he was sold next summer for a big profit if Mendy can stay fit and cancelo settles.

Having watched Angelino in all is CL games last season, he's 100% here on merit.

Having watched Angelino in all is CL games last season, he's 100% here on merit.

Sounds good then mate. Have to admit I didn’t see much of him in Holland and don’t subscribe to BT so don’t watch champions league games. Was average in pre season though, maybe was trying too hard

Sounds good then mate. Have to admit I didn’t see much of him in Holland and don’t subscribe to BT so don’t watch champions league games. Was average in pre season though, maybe was trying too hard

He wasn't fit in pre-season, very obvious to just look at him. Struggled with the heat.

For me he was the best LB in the CL last season. Neck and neck with Robertson anyway.

Referee: Andre Marriner .....Assistants: Scott Ledger, Simon Long Fourth official: Simon Hooper
VAR: Kevin Friend .............Assistant VAR: Matthew Wilkes

After we've been taught by Michael Oliver that Lallana hauling down Rodri is no penalty (with VAR in place...),
remember also that Marriner wasn't able to spot that one on Raheem vs Hudds last season:

at 2:08 (funny reffing that)

Spurs made a huge mistake when they acquired Lallana.

Pep will make more changes this week. It's a tough juggling act. The necessity to keep people happy, and to keep players at full fitness isn't easy.
The alternative is to have players not onside, and not match fit, he doesn't work like that.

4/5 changes, some the punters will not be happy with. Made harder because there is only one game a week at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.