United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rags did look more of a team than last season
Unfortunately Bissaka and Maguire have definitely improved them.
They totally lack any creativity in the middle and Rashford on his own won’t be enough to make them a top 4 outfit.
They will however be difficult to score against which was not the case last season.
I thought that Bissaka and Maguire were a level above the rest of their team. The midfield is dire though with Lingard, McTominay, and Pogba. Neville said Pogba was great but to me he seemed to misplace most passes, bottle out of challenges, and then missed his penalty. James is dreadful, the new Scott Sinclair. They are still miles away from success.

That James lad should have had a pair of yellows, dive & downing his foot on the Wolves player...ever the same, also has a face you'd never get tired of twatting.

I thought that Bissaka and Maguire were a level above the rest of their team. The midfield is dire though with Lingard, McTominay, and Pogba. Neville said Pogba was great but to me he seemed to misplace most passes, bottle out of challenges, and then missed his penalty. James is dreadful, the new Scott Sinclair. They are still miles away from success.

The further away the fucking better..

I think defensively they look much better. They're also pressing the ball and their tempo is higher.

Their problem is midfield, no creativity and laziness by certain players.

Start of a new season. Standard.

I can guarantee as we go on that will fade because there are just too many issues internally for it not to.

I loved the bit near the end of the analysis when Neville said that United need to prepare the squad over the next two years so they will be "ready to pounce when Pep leaves City." They have become a laughing stock!

There only hope but to be fair, the rat has a point.

We are right in the midst of our most dominant ever period. The football we play is out of this world.

Pep is the don. He is the man. What happens after him is open to debate but it will be very, very hard to replicate where we are in this moment.

The gap, though, is so big that even after an inevitable fall off from our current standard, they will still be fucking miles away.

There only hope but to be fair, the rat has a point.

We are right in the midst of our most dominant ever period. The football we play is out of this world.

Pep is the don. He is the man. What happens after him is open to debate but it will be very, very hard to replicate where we are in this moment.

The gap, though, is so big that even after an inevitable fall off from our current standard, they will still be fucking miles away.

People talking like the world will cave in when Pep leaves. We ain’t built like the rags who got lucky with one manager in their entire existence in Fergie who dominated for 20 odd years. We’ve had Mancini and Pelegrini win leagues in recent times, as a club we give the manager the tools and environment to be successful. If we ever neglect that we will end up like the rags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.