TV Series

Bought the first series of Suits mainly because in a general discussion in class one of my students (a bright lad, actually) said it was the best thing around, and I was curious to see what makes the youngsters dream these days. I confess that I'm a bit depressed if that's what it is.
Just meh as far as I'm concerned (Meghan Markle or no Meghan Markle). Does it get any more substantial in the following series?

Just caught up the entire series to date and I must admit I am hooked on Gommorah.
Just started The Sopranos but kind of pissed off at the moment as it spends more time on the shrink and Soprano.Does it get any better ?

Halfway through season 5 and really struggling to see how people have this as the greatest TV show of all time.....personally wouldn't have it top 10 from what I have seen so far

Halfway through season 5 and really struggling to see how people have this as the greatest TV show of all time.....personally wouldn't have it top 10 from what I have seen so far
Thanks for that as I thought it must be me.I`m usually hooked on some great American series and I also loved The Wire,Billions, but this is so crap at the moment.May see out the last 4 episodes of Series 1 and see if it wets my appetite.

Just caught up the entire series to date and I must admit I am hooked on Gommorah.
Just started The Sopranos but kind of pissed off at the moment as it spends more time on the shrink and Soprano.Does it get any better ?

It’s the greatest show ever.

Thanks for that as I thought it must be me.I`m usually hooked on some great American series and I also loved The Wire,Billions, but this is so crap at the moment.May see out the last 4 episodes of Series 1 and see if it wets my appetite.
Same boat as you two fine gents. I managed to finish season 1 but that was enough for me. It just seems like some tediously drawn out crime drama. I watched Gommora first so maybe that didn't help.

New crime Drama's have a high bar to meet or beat. Older ones mainly got stomped by these newer fresher shows like Narcos (first season) and Gommora.

Brilliant second season, wish they didn't make us wait so much between seasons though.

Absolutely but like with the first couple of series of Sherlock, quality takes time I guess. I had forgotten, actually, how good Mindhunter was until I started watching season 2. Really great to see Anna Torv back after how good she was back with Fringe although I hope she will be better utilized going forward

The Shield is tv's greatest ever show. Everything else is just wrong.

Jack Ryan on Amazon is worth a watch fellas, really good stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.