Pogba online racist abuse

The idiot Utd fans throwing racist abuse at Pogba.

Cheers.They are idiots (being very polite),and there can never be an excuse for racism,but i doubt it was just this one incident that has led to their vile reactions.It's finally dawned on the majority that he isn't a team player and he isn't half as good as they believed.

Hopefully,but doubtfully,many will be incredibly ashamed of their response and actions.

I deplore racism in all forms, but t
he thought crossed my mind that this could be a member of Pogba's 'team' trying to engineer a move away from the swamp. What if one of his team set up a fake account then posted the abuse, or paid someone to post the abuse. This way, he could claim the fans no longer support him and he doesn't want to stay where he isn't welcome.

If it is genuine racism, then it should be dealt with, but this is Pogba we are talking about (the guy who makes a circus look like a village fete), and anything is possible.

I've thought this all day?? What a way to say enough is enough.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49404456

BBC report Pogba has been receiving online racist abuse after his missed penalty. I don't know where to begin trying to get my head around this. This is a completely brain dead reaction. I know the rags aren't the brightest generally, but what sort of thick moron does this?

It just seems a bit of coincidence that it's occurred days after Chelsea fans abused Abraham. Could this be Chelsea fans trying to take the spotlight off their own backwards, moronic fans or is it a case of united's own twisted fans thinking that was a good idea and copying Chelsea's scrotes?

I saw one of them on twitter but of course, it didn't say he was a man utd fan in his bio but it was as racist as it gets.

It’s not about fans of which teams , it’s immature racist dickheads trolling online - Police should put them on record, fine them, notify there work place and ban them from whatever social media page they’re on.

It's bollocks Sterling had no backing, now all of a sudden it's criminal because it's pogba, it's even made the news at 10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.