Has our fan base become spoilt?

Spoilt, I'd say fucking mard arsed always looking to blame someone or something else, the amount of crying that goes on about the media, the fa ,the respect ect ect, ,I love my bluemoon, but at the moment it's either conspiracy theories or shite political threads, we NEED AN IGNORE THREAD BUTTON so I can filter all the threads that mean fuck all to me on a football forum

I don’t think so I think it’s just the case that A. There is very little real recognition of the teams achievements in the last 2 years B. Even within those 2 great years there have been obvious and blatant injustices that have cost us dearly - the officiating in the CL vs Liverpool both legs, Atkinson’s officiating against Utd when we could’ve won the league against them, that young tackle on Aguero was diabolical, the Lorrente handball vs Spurs, those 3 occasions alone stopped us from really achieving something unrivalled in my opinion. That coupled with the constant digs in the media about spending are wearying. Listening to how great Spurs are, how great Liverpool are when facts suggest otherwise is irritating.

I think sometimes, people assume the echo chamber of social media and forums is indicative of something bigger than it really is.

Are we fuck spoilt but if we don't win our next game I'm going to hold my breath and stamp my feet.

Sometimes you come out with a load of shit, this post was one of the times, so the old boys who used to 'win or lose, on the booze now storm off like a sulking child, I can tell you that when ever we have lost I have always stormed off like a sulking child, I am passionate about City, it really gets me down when we lose, it always has and it always will. At the moment though it is the way we are being denied a victory. Losing at home to Bury hurt because we were just shit but being screwed over because VAR went for a coffee is far worse.

Have you seen Blue Mist, Blue Mist? How the hell did you survive two relegations in three seasons? Dire football under Pearce? The FA Cup Final defeat v Wigan? For the latter, I went back to The Green Man and was surrounded by Blues predicting Mancini’s hastened departure. Plenty of gallows humour. Plenty of beer.

It’s a game. If you stopped attending tomorrow then barely anyone would notice and your Seasoncard is soon bought up by another fool. If the fortunes of Manchester City Football Club are the most important thing in your life then you must be the luckiest human alive.

We all stopped out in the pub after. Nobody behaved like you. Nobody I’d certainly expect to know...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.